Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (42 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
these whatsapp messages will take aa down. only a matter of time

nobody can hide from badass' powers
Trust me Agnelli will be gone by the summer, if its not the under performance on the field its the scandals off it be it this or the super league. He literally had nowhere to hide now, the club needs to preserve the will of its investors and they're seeing fuck all returns on their investment and they're no way going to wait another 3 years or so for the next gen to bear fruit

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
juve in cl since the rebranding: quarterfinals, rof16, rof16, rof16, group stage exit
serie a: win, win, 4th, 4th, 5-7th?

so glorious :J::J::J:

could we be a football club once again
Is that even possible anymore with these oil clubs? How can we compete? I think that’s why he was hanging on to the idea of a super league with tooth and nails, it’s the only way this club would be part of the elite again.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is that even possible anymore with these oil clubs? How can we compete? I think that’s why he was hanging on to the idea of a super league with tooth and nails, it’s the only way this club would be part of the elite again.
we were very, very close to the absolute elite even in '17 and '18: good squad, good results, sustainable finances, top5 ranking on the uefa charts, etc.

you can compete with the oil clubs on the field if you stay professional. that condition has been a constant issue since agnelli thought he was smart enough and fired marotta tho

above all we need a proper management again, regardless of how this prisma investigation ends eventually

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
After several Monte Carlo simulations and game theory I’ve come to the conclusion that only 1-2 things need to happen to possibly prompt trigger the complete turnover of the current board and management.

Still, no guarantees about anything.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
we were very, very close to the absolute elite even in '17 and '18: good squad, good results, sustainable finances, top5 ranking on the uefa charts, etc.

you can compete with the oil clubs on the field if you stay professional. that condition has been a constant issue since agnelli thought he was smart enough and fired marotta tho

above all we need a proper management again, regardless of how this prisma investigation ends eventually
Yeah but we can’t forget it took what, 6, 7 years of rebuilding to get to that point? And we also can’t forget we had great players and a solid foundation in them and a guy who did an exceptional job scouting those gems. A coach with a super efficient defensive system. We have none of that anymore.

I’m not optimistic at all, i don’t think people are realizing how much tougher this new rebuilding will be. but I also don’t discard how a big change in management could be the spark we need to get back on track.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Calciopoli proved that the whole country is against us including the Italian FA, VAR is further evidence to that. We always have the microscope focused on us, phone taps, everything. How could our management still be so stupid and get caught out like this? Do we literally not learn anything ever whether it's to do with on the field or off the field affairs? What the hell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)