Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (50 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's time for him to go back to being just a figure like he was before we let Marotta go.

I fear that Exor might not bail us out anymore like they have done a few times lately if he goes.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
A solicitor talked me through the Juventus case. So this is with a criminal court, previous financial case was a sporting court and we got away with cooking the books because its near impossible to prove the value of players.

This one is different. The players agreed to a pay cut during the pandemic but are accused of getting paid afterwards from a private fund. This would be hidden in the books so that is the accusation. Guilty or not, players getting paid fully when people were dying, looks terrible for them.

This is another hammer blow to our JJ brand. Off and on the pitch, the management of the club is disgusting. It can be hard to support a club that plays shite football but when you're doing this crap in the background, its just awful. This unibrow donkey has to go.

Aug 2, 2005
A solicitor talked me through the Juventus case. So this is with a criminal court, previous financial case was a sporting court and we got away with cooking the books because its near impossible to prove the value of players.

This one is different. The players agreed to a pay cut during the pandemic but are accused of getting paid afterwards from a private fund. This would be hidden in the books so that is the accusation. Guilty or not, players getting paid fully when people were dying, looks terrible for them.

This is another hammer blow to our JJ brand. Off and on the pitch, the management of the club is disgusting. It can be hard to support a club that plays shite football but when you're doing this crap in the background, its just awful. This unibrow donkey has to go.
I remember reading news that everyone got paid when the season resumed
The agreement was to get a pay cut and it included if the season resumed.. all will get paid....

We were the first Serie A club to have this agreement with the players..

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
The agreement was to get a pay cut and it included if the season resumed.. all will get paid....

This kind of deal shouldnt be illegal tho.

Unless of course the payments were not reflected in the books? Or the agreement was to effect deliberate misdeclarations?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019

I hope so but the Ronaldo payment is not accounted for and others will be scrutinised.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's time for him to go back to being just a figure like he was before we let Marotta go.

I fear that Exor might not bail us out anymore like they have done a few times lately if he goes.
I think as long as we remain under the ownership of Agnelli & co, they will keep us afloat. But going forward Agnelli should step down as a president. He has done to much damage with disastrous managerial choices, Sarri, Pirlo and rehiring Allegri, that affected our sport and financial results. At this point hes costing his family too much money and from a club that was breaking even, we started accumulating losses every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)