Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (57 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
there are plenty of quotes from agent vincenzo morabito from calciomercato's twitch show. some takeaways:
- at juve the best management team was the trio of marotta, paratici and cherubini
- when you change teams you might not work with the same efficiency (and that's true for both marotta and paratici)
- haaland was all done but marotta said no ultimately, they didn't know which team he'd join (lol)
- paratici was a brilliant scout, worked his ass off, visited many training camps to find the best talents (morabito mentioned that tici discovered fagioli) but he (morabito) told tici that he wasn't meant to be a manager
- paratici would buy 80 players lol
- marotta is very hard to negotiate with
- cherubini is a great youth level manager
- ronaldo's arrival messed many things up at juventus

basically nothing new just an other confirmation how the downfall started: marotta out, ronaldo in, balance is over, good professionals doing work that weren't meant for them. good job unibrow

can you just hire luis campos to make it right

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a bit related to the above toast, maybe aa feels that we're lacking in the same department we were excellent a few years back? what i don't get is his obsession with reheated soup. did it ever work? i mean besides morata's first season after his comeback. bonucci bad, allegri bad, pogba bad, not to mention rugani or mds.

this guy can be of course a different case. still, just hire luis campos

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
All the bad calls Id be willing to overlook if he manages to start SL. As long as we move away from Qatari's and Uefa, hes golden in my books.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)