Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (137 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It was silent until Pirlo, but nonetheless steady. 5 good years.

One thing I don't understand, how the fuck there are no fans protesting? What the fuck? This club has only plastic fans?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

One thing I don't understand, how the fuck there are no fans protesting? What the fuck? This club has only plastic fans?
ultras are busy kicking out each others' teeth, their petty fight for the control of the curva is more important

basically everything around juventus turned to shit, not a single aspect makes anyone optimistic. fans, squad, image, coach, finances, leadership, logo, whatever you look at, it's somewhere between meh and terrible.

just take one for the club and leave asap unibrow

Aug 2, 2005

We dont even full a 42k stadium.. what protests are you talking about..

Also.. from a Juve fan prespective.. we were away for the top euro club for too long.. in the sense..
Pre Calciopoli fraud.. we were in it to win it every year
Post Calciopoli.. we were hypnotized.. transformed..
5/6 years in complete loss to what we used to be.. our max hopes were to go back to a top 4..
Then came Conte, Pirlo the player, new stad.. along with the impact/energy of 5/6 years of disarray on Champs/Winners like Buffon and Ale
Yet.. never got close to pre calciopoli level..

2 years of poor results is nothing to the current/majority Juve fans..

Since we old fans.. have been hypnotized..

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
No executive can outlast half a decade of absolute destructive regression. But somehow this moron has soaked up the credit earned by same the experts he forced out which has allowed him to retain his role.

Club legacy via the brand has been destroyed. And I was one who supported it when it happened.
Core ticket buyers priced out killing retention. It’s a one and done affair for tourists.
zero planning, strategy in squad building
Financial ruin.
Stadium atmosphere is awful. And I watch it on tv from a different hemisphere.

Cringe, disappointing and broke is what agnelli has turned JJ into

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No executive can outlast half a decade of absolute destructive regression. But somehow this moron has soaked up the credit earned by same the experts he forced out which has allowed him to retain his role.

Club legacy via the brand has been destroyed. And I was one who supported it when it happened.
Core ticket buyers priced out killing retention. It’s a one and done affair for tourists.
Financial ruin.

Fiorentino Pérez might be the only major club president who has outlasted him but he is still there for good reason.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Andrea Agnelli

Born in Turin in 1975, he studied at Oxford (St. Clare’s International College) and Milan
(Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi).

He gained professional experience in a variety of positions both in Italy and abroad,
including at Iveco-Ford in London; in Sales and Marketing at Piaggio; at Auchan
Hypermarché in Lille; at Schroder Salomon Smith Barney in London, where he gained
transaction experience in the equity capital markets division; and, in the marketing
department of Juventus Football Club, where he worked on brand promotion and
development.

In 1999, he was hired by Ferrari Idea in Lugano to promote and develop the Ferrari
brand in non-automotive areas. In November 2000, he moved to Paris and assumed
responsibility for marketing at Uni Invest SA, a Banque San Paolo company specializing
in managed investment products.

From 2001 to 2004, Andrea Agnelli worked at Philip Morris International in Lausanne,
where he initially had responsibility for marketing and sponsorships and, from December
2003, corporate communications.

During 2005 and 2006, he worked in strategic development for IFIL Investments S.p.A.

In March 2007, he founded Lamse S.p.A., a financial holding company of which he is
Chief Executive Officer.

In April 2008, he was appointed Chief Executive Officer of the Royal Park Golf & Country
Club I Roveri, where his mandate was to create a golf resort with sport facilities, level of
service and event programme of international standard.

Since May 2006, he has been a member of the Board of Directors of IFI which, after its
merger with IFIL Ivestments S.p.A., was renamed EXOR S.p.A. In April 2007, he became
a member of the Advisory Board of the private equity fund BlueGem Capital Partners LLP.
He his a member of the Federal Council of the Italian Golf Federation.

He became a Member of Fiat S.p.A.’s Board of Directors on 30 May 2004.

Tomorrow he will be nominated to be our next president :tup:
His resume speaks for itself. It’s littered with names but minimal successes. His “expertise” is marketing but as you can see the JJ brand is cringe. Ask any CEO, marketing is the black hole for corporate balance sheet as it’s impossible to measure ROI on marketing and advertising. Trust me, I’ve worked 15 years in marketing trying to answer that question for the worlds largest brands. He’s another billionaire heir who has been given hand wrapped opportunities. Doesn’t matter if he fvcks them all up. JJ is just another one on the list.

Does he know anything about football?

He has the looks of a clown, hope he isn't though.
welp

Oct 23, 2011

Financial ruin.

Serious question. What do you like about this current Juve or what resonates with you?

For me I can’t answer that question. This man completely sucked out the soul of this club I fell in love with a couple of decades ago. I used to be heartbroken after CL exits, now I just feel indifferent. It’s as you said, we went through a complete transformation (for the worse), and became something I always despised other clubs for.

Our downfall over a timespan of 4-5 years is almost so remarkable that it would make a wonderful business case study.

I don’t know.. maybe in just getting older.

Edit: one other comment, it’s actually why I was in favor of getting Allegri back - to get some of that grinta and “Juventinita” back, at least on the pitch, that we lost with Sarri and Pirlo. But also that clearly failed.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Serious question. What do you like about this current Juve or what resonates with you?

For me I can’t answer that question. This man completely sucked out the soul of this club I fell in love with a couple of decades ago. I used to be heartbroken after CL exits, now I just feel indifferent. It’s as you said, we went through a complete transformation (for the worse), and became something I always despised other clubs for.

Our downfall over a timespan of 4-5 years is almost so remarkable that it would make a wonderful business case study.

I don’t know.. maybe in just getting older.

Edit: one other comment, it’s actually why I was in favor of getting Allegri back - to get some of that grinta and “Juventinita” back, at least on the pitch, that we lost with Sarri and Pirlo. But also that clearly failed.
I believe @s4tch mentioned this recently as well.

There is absolutely nothing about this club and it’s state for the past 5 seasons that resonates with me. I am old. I do hark on the past when I first started watching football and Juventus won the CL. Like many of you, I suffered the several CL final defeats prior to calciopoli. I was shattered when Del Piero did his ACL and the club seemed to stop moving. Like you I lived through calciopoli and relegation. Hunting for serie B streams in 2006 was no joke. Searching eBay for one of those “B….asta!!!” Shirts after we secured promotion. The revival in 2010-2017 was great. But now we are in unspeakable debt, no cache or luster, zero identity, no power or respect in Italy or Europe. The club is a joke. True banter era. Not just bc of the lack of trophies. everything else which is caused by one man.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. Nothing resonates. The club lacks vision, direction, balls, you name it. We play horrendous football, so it's not like we're even entertaining.

We have a fraudulent coach, and no one in ownership or management is likable (except for Lapo cuz he crazy). Don't even get me started on our cringe social media product and the playing staff. It's actually really hard to like this club right now.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah. Nothing resonates. The club lacks vision, direction, balls, you name it. We play horrendous football, so it's not like we're even entertaining.

We have a fraudulent coach, and no one in ownership or management is likable (except for Lapo cuz he crazy). Don't even get me started on our cringe social media product and the playing staff. It's actually really hard to like this club right now.
Really hard? I'd even say impossible.

This current Juve is the exact opposite of everything I used to love about the club.
And to make matters worse, the current results & performances on the pitch are nothing more than a logical outcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 130)