Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (119 Viewers)

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Forza Agnelli.

He gets blame for a lot of things, I could understand the Ale-situation, but the stars are not that important. It would be stupid to against FIGC with this Conte thing coming up.

Do you guys want to fight with everyone? That's what took Moggi down. It's all about power in Italy, if we keep fucking with those in power, it'll hurt us badly.

Let us talk on the pitch. There's no point in provoking the FIGC further more.
:tup: Exactly...you gotta pick your battles and this is a battle that 1) isn't that important and 2) we probably can't win.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
great summer transfers + world class players to ensure our domination for the next few years > 3 stars on shirt for sure... but clearly we have to wait until the transfers end

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Klinskibob. :heart:

It definitely would be appreciated if AA came out and told the fans what the FIGC threatened Juve with... points penalty, fine, etc. Kind of figure there's gotta be something significant. The stars seemed like a done deal, would have looked so tight with the tricolore and all that gold splashed across that new black jeep kit.

Anyway. Time for sleep. Hopefully soon will come the day when Andrea breaks his foot off in Abete's ass.

Fuck the FIGC, Forza Juve!

Jul 2, 2006
figc could NEVER do something about it in no world. We could just change the shape, location, colour or size of the star. But he choose not to offend our loveable opponents and keep the title of punch bag whore of serie a. inept directors can be tolerated but being a lying fuck and acting like others demand is another thing.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
figc could NEVER do something about it in no world. We could just change the shape, location, colour or size of the star. But he choose not to offend our loveable opponents and keep the title of punch bag whore of serie a. inept directors can be tolerated but being a lying fuck and acting like others demand is another thing.
FIGC could never relegate us based on nada either.

enzo

May 14, 2012
In my opinion this doesn't even matter. It has been said and emphasized many times by the players, staff and management, that Juventus has won 30 scudetti. If the put the third star on the shirt now, or in 2 years doesn't really matter to me.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Then you have nothing else to do but sit and wait for history to prove you right....
yet again:agree:
Forza Agnelli.
He gets blame for a lot of things, I could understand the Ale-situation, but the stars are not that important. It would be stupid to against FIGC with this Conte thing coming up.
Do you guys want to fight with everyone? That's what took Moggi down. It's all about power in Italy, if we keep $#@!ing with those in power, it'll hurt us badly.
Blang, Gigli and co were his proxies, they were appointed with his vote of confidence, he himself has aknowledged his mistakes and responsibilities.
The size of the stadium was a strategical mistake, as time goes by, this will becoming more obvious, its irrelevant it already happenned to be obvious, the point is that the decision lacked vision.
The DP and the way they were handled were disgraceful. Not just the end result, but the way our high management have handled the issue.
The 3 stars fiasko too, AA is weaker than the powers controlling calcio, no news here, always were, always will be, as a president, he ought to try and do smth about it.
If he cant, instead of making a fool of himself and all what Juventus stands for, he should rather keep his mouth shut, accept submission and sit on his eggs...
These talks rather hurt our image than helping us...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This whole betting scandal opening up after the scudetto and us parading 3 stars everywhere from jeeps to our stadium, and now the shirt coming out without any stars, only indicates one thing. We bowed down to the pressure of the FiGC. Almost in fear that the scandal might come back to bite us again. This isn't a compromise, it's a fucking shame. Whether you want to blame Agnelli or whoever, this whole thing turned out to be a rebellion without a cause.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Forza Agnelli.

Do you guys want to fight with everyone? That's what took Moggi down. It's all about power in Italy, if we keep fucking with those in power, it'll hurt us badly.

Let's talk on the pitch? That's exactly what Agnelli didn't do on this matter.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Indeed, even his death still a mystery. :shifty:
My point is, in this time andrea is the suitable president for juventus (like it or not) because maybe there's no other suitable candidate. Although he's making some blunder, this is still his 2 years in office. He's still need much to learn in football politic.
I wonder how giovanni and umberto doing in their first years becoming juventus president? :shifty:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Indeed, even his death still a mystery. :shifty:
My point is, in this time andrea is the suitable president for juventus (like it or not) because maybe there's no other suitable candidate. Although he's making some blunder, this is still his 2 years in office. He's still need much to learn in football politic.
I wonder how giovanni and umberto doing in their first years becoming juventus president? :shifty:
Someone probably knows that but we don't because it was before they invented paper :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)