Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (17 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Stop following me around in every thread, troll, why you hate me that much? Really?
I never insulted you, why you keep haunting me, havent you got anything better to do??
1) Cronios makes an outlandish statement
2) Someone picks him up on it
3) Cronios claims victimisation

Now we've got that out of the way, can you please explain why our president should resign because he does not have the power to overrule the governing federation of the sport?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
1) Cronios makes an outlandish statement
2) Someone picks him up on it
3) Cronios claims victimisation

Now we've got that out of the way, can you please explain why our president should resign because he does not have the power to overrule the governing federation of the sport?
When you follow me in each and every thread and quoting me with a provoking attitude, you lose all credibility though.
Esp considering than in 80% of the cases you dont even refer to the matter hand and my opinion never mentions you or is adressed to you.
You just alway try to find, desperately, yet another reason to throw one more insult/flame bait/mockery against me.

Do you deny that? You claim that it is only a coincidence that it happens every time a post my opinion?
And i am asking you straightly, what is your problem with me? Why do you want to make this personal?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His problem with you is you state nonsense as fact, and that you expect others to accept or understand ludicrous sentiments like this one of saying Agnelli should resign and go fuck himself basically for not going against the whole country of Italy basically :p Like he has the mandate to rule over what FIGC or other governing bodies decide and act on. Only thing he can do is give his employers the best support and defence money&influence can get them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When you follow me in each and every thread and quoting me with a provoking attitude, you lose all credibility though.
Esp considering than in 80% of the cases you dont even refer to the matter hand and my opinion never mentions you or is adressed to you.
You just alway try to find, desperately, yet another reason to throw one more insult/flame bait/mockery against me.

Do you deny that? You claim that it is only a coincidence that it happens every time a post my opinion?
And i am asking you straightly, what is your problem with me? Why do you want to make this personal?
Is this another example of where you just want to talk Juventus and not detract away from the topic?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Is this another example of where you just want to talk Juventus and not detract away from the topic?
yes, i was talking about the topic, till the moment you trolled me...
yet another example... in the bonucci thread, moments earlier:
Ladies and gentleman, Judge Cronios.
again another mockery, again me talking my opinion about a Juve player, without even remotely referring to you, while you pop up, again without arguments and again making it personal...

You do that with consistency for months now, do you DENY that?
I can find many many similar examples, of you quoting me with that attitude, i have ignored the majority of them, but you keep on systematically trolling me...

And again, i am asking you, why do you hate me??

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His problem with you is you state nonsense as fact, and that you expect others to accepts or understand ludicrous sentiments like this one of saying Agnelli should resign and go fuck himself basically for not going against the whole country of Italy basically :p Like he has the mandate to rule over what FIGC or other governing bodies decide and act on. Only thing he can do is give his employers the best support and defence money&influence can get them.
Running a club is like running a business.

A president can't take on an entire government/ruling body on his own, especially when the judicial system is as corrupt as ass backwards like it is in Italy.

What does Cronios expect Agnelli to do? Challenge Abete/Palazzi to a 3 way 10 paces pistol duel? :howler:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You do that with consistency for months now, do you DENY that?
I can find many many similar examples, of you quoting me with that attitude, i have ignored the majority of them, but you keep on systematically trolling me...

And again, i am asking you, why do you hate me??
Now it's Prosecutor Cronios :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
AA should quit and the Agnellis should sell the club to a man that can actually run and protect it!
The Agnellis are been abused by the FIGC and it seems that this will keep going forever, someone must take action and do smth about it, if the Agnelli cant, then let someone else who can...
I say you are the best man to do the job.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
you are a hypocritical ass who's only argument is 'see I told you so'?
let the troll answer that Ah and stop hating k:p, he is really a cool guy:tup:

And dont give me the only argument crap, me of all ppl, i write more arguments than all those trolls put together...
at least i have an argumentated opinion,about our team, they only have mockery one liners, as personal insults to posters.
In an open forum, one has the right to have an opinion and argue about it, but to make this personal in each and every chance is abusive and if this forum was really moderated, some children here would learn how to behave, the hard way...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's really great that we have such an educated member who speaks nothing but facts in his well "argumentated" posts in here. I wonder what would we do without you, Cron. It doesn't matter much if your well "argumentated" posts will be proven wrong, as history will prove you right as always, even if it didn't. :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's really great that we have such an educated member who speaks nothing but facts in his well "argumentated" posts in here. I wonder what would we do without you, Cron. It doesn't matter much if your well "argumentated" posts will be proven wrong, as history will prove you right as always, even if it didn't. :tup:
i cant wait to see my argumentated posts to be proven wrong in a civilised discussion, unfortunately the majority of the mud thrown at me, only contain personal insults and zero arguments...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i cant wait to see my argumentated posts to be proven wrong in a civilised discussion, unfortunately the majority of the mud thrown at me, only contain personal insults and zero arguments...
There is no need to argument over when you were proven wrong. We're talking facts here. Let me give you some examples:

How when you said Conte was arrogant to accept coaching Juve?

How when you said the stadium is an insult to the fans?

How when you said Juventus only buys overrated Italian players?

How when you said we'll never win anything until we get a proven coach?

How when you said we have one of the worst defenses in the league?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)