Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (16 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This whole betting scandal opening up after the scudetto and us parading 3 stars everywhere from jeeps to our stadium, and now the shirt coming out without any stars, only indicates one thing. We bowed down to the pressure of the FiGC. Almost in fear that the scandal might come back to bite us again. This isn't a compromise, it's a $#@!ing shame. Whether you want to blame Agnelli or whoever, this whole thing turned out to be a rebellion without a cause.
The bottom point is, regardless of what we do on the pitch, they are showing us who the boss is.
If AA has real guts, or even beter brains, and true power, he will find a way to bring OUR titles, back, officially!

This sharade offered nothing to our cause, only harmed our prestige, as in the end we have submitted the cheater role, in the international schene and we were also forced to eat our hat, with out big mouth and put our three stars where the sun cant see them... and all that without cheating a match, without having a man trialed and without any written laws forbidding us to put as many stars as we want...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
He loved Juve though.
.....What the parallel between love and strangeness?
:sergio: :sergio:

"Agnelli was born in New York to Italian parents (his maternal grandmother was American). After studying at Atlantic College, he read modern literature and oriental philosophy at Princeton University, where he was given the nickname Crazy Eddie for his wild behaviour."

May 22, 2007
“We count our success and it equals 30,”

“Then we look at the calculations of the Federation and we realise that it comes to 28.

“As we don’t agree, we chose to take the stars away because we don’t recognise such arithmetic.”

“All the true Juventini feel like we have won 30,”

“We have always accepted the decisions of the sporting justice system, but new facts have since emerged.

“The Federation, however, opted to not make a new decision and that is why a number of legal actions have been taken to defend our interests.”

Agnelli was also questioned about whom would inherit Alessandro Del Piero’s No 10 shirt after his departure last month.

“The players will decide,”

“We all know how much that particular shirt will weigh.

“We have had some excellent No 10s in our history and we hope that whoever gets it next can have the same amount of success in it, or perhaps just a little bit less than who wore it last.”

I think a new player will take #10.

Dec 31, 2008
“Today’s events leave a deep sadness in all of us, mitigated by the knowledge that, as indicated by the leaders of Italian football, the sporting justice system will find clarity,” said Juventus President Agnelli.

“On behalf of the club I confirm our full support for Antonio Conte, Angelo Alessio, Christian Stellini, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe.”

Alessio and Stellini are members of Conte’s management staff who were also with him at Siena.
“Juventus are a club floated on the stock exchange, but for those of us who dedicate our work and passion to the Bianconeri colours, it is more than that.

“In a team you help each other out and battle. Whether you win or lose, you are never left alone. I can assure everyone that will be the case this time too.”

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
AA should quit and the Agnellis should sell the club to a man that can actually run and protect it!
The Agnellis are been abused by the FIGC and it seems that this will keep going forever, someone must take action and do smth about it, if the Agnelli cant, then let someone else who can...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Stop following me around in every thread, troll, why you hate me that much? Really?
I never insulted you, why you keep haunting me, havent you got anything better to do??

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
AA should quit and the Agnellis should sell the club to a man that can actually run and protect it!
The Agnellis are been abused by the FIGC and it seems that this will keep going forever, someone must take action and do smth about it, if the Agnelli cant, then let someone else who can...
Take it easy now.

I understand your bitterness, we all feel that way. But let us hear the final verdict first before making such statements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)