Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (36 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
He literally admitted that Juventus was guilty during Calciopoli!
Probably because we were? You never know.

I think that Agnelli and Co did a pretty good business choice. "So there's pressure on us to stitch three stars? You know what? Fuck the stars, we don't need stars to define what Juventus is" - Agnelli. (What probably went down when they decided on their decision)

Yeah there's going to be a backlash of fans protesting about the decision, but look at Real Madrid, Barcelona, or even Manchester United. These prestigious clubs don't have stars on their shirts Why? Because they don't need them, their whole history is define by their badge symbol, and that's what I believe Agnelli is trying to replicate. Just you guys watch, after a couple season Milan and Inter are going to pull the same thing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
WTF are you guys on about? No one is claiming that he's useless or he never did anything right. We're merely pointing out that this time, he and the rest of the Management fucked up pretty bad.
Oh sugar tits, it's nothing like that, I was just having some fun. People should bitch and vent if they want to.

I understand why people were upset with the Ale situation, and this thing with the stars is pretty much a fucking joke - I don't understand what the difference is between a 3rd star, or this "30 won on the pitch" or whatever - but it is what it is. The stadium size is another matter, that has nothing to do with AA.

There are times when our president should clearly keep his mouth shut. But he's also only 36, learning on the job, and dealing with some fairly exceptional circumstances, so I tend to try and view the situation as a whole.

Juventus finally feels like Juventus again, and that didn't happen until this guy entered the picture.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh sugar tits, it's nothing like that, I was just having some fun. People should bitch and vent if they want to.

I understand why people were upset with the Ale situation, and this thing with the stars is pretty much a fucking joke - I don't understand what the difference is between a 3rd star, or this "30 won on the pitch" or whatever - but it is what it is. The stadium size is another matter, that has nothing to do with AA.

There are times when our president should clearly keep his mouth shut. But he's also only 36, learning on the job, and dealing with some fairly exceptional circumstances, so I tend to try and view the situation as a whole.

Juventus finally feels like Juventus again, and that didn't happen until this guy entered the picture.
Roly poly. :rab:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
and here comes the Juve management apologist.

if one didn't know better you'd think he was on Agnelli's payroll.
Forza Agnelli.
WTF are you guys on about? No one is claiming that he's useless or he never did anything right. We're merely pointing out that this time, he and the rest of the Management fucked up pretty bad.
He gets blame for a lot of things, I could understand the Ale-situation, but the stars are not that important. It would be stupid to against FIGC with this Conte thing coming up.

Do you guys want to fight with everyone? That's what took Moggi down. It's all about power in Italy, if we keep fucking with those in power, it'll hurt us badly.

Let us talk on the pitch. There's no point in provoking the FIGC further more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)