Adriano for Buffon??? (4 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
If Gigi wants to stay, then i wouldnt swap, but if Gigi insists on a transfer id take it.

BUT if gigi is willing to stay, keep him as many have pointed out, he has been loyal, loyalty should be rewarded....The captaincy should go to him once Dp retires.

Buy on AliExpress.com

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i dont think the managment will run after money... and i doubt that he would want to leave

but if he wants ... we shouldnt sell him to inter at least .... and not for adriano! even for 14 million pounds more

if he is willing to go to milan he rather join AC. for Gila or Pirlo(that would be nice) plus cash or Kaka

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
pavelnedved said:
I'm hoping Ibrahimovic for Buffon. I love zlatan

What! after all he's done leaving us and throwing a tantrum about how he'll go down some kind of leagal battle to Exit Turin.................You Mad Boy!

I think Nedveds expression on your avatar explains your comment.

Wake up you silly little Man! :pumpkin:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Andy said:
If both Trezeguet and Buffon indeed only agreed to stay with us for one season and would like to move on, we should accept this deal without question. It does not take a brain surgeon to realize that no player can reach his full potential at the circus of Internazionale with the nonsensical Moratti transfer merry-go-round taking place. Adriano has the potential to be a quality player, that is, if he doesn't have any Argentinians to quarrel with, so I guess that means no Mascherano or Tevez. But the money is what we need here if Trezeguet and Buffon would like to leave.

Agreed. And we dont need Tevez anyway, we already have Bojinov and Palladino.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
buffon leaving would be a huge mistake. it might seem nice now but if we convince buffon to stay serie A will be a lot easier. sell trez to lyon for 31 million and make sure buffon stays. give him whatever he wants money, hookers, new gloves whatever

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
djleli said:
strange ive not seen a creative brazilian player for juve since ive been born hmmm .. but i would never give buffon to inter not even for 200million never fuck them
:agree:

Ze Tahir said:
Never in my lifetime. Buffon, the best goalkeeper in the world, decided to stay with us in Serie B....that is loyalty. To then go and sell him to Inter, the most disgusting team in the world...is absolutely horrendous, no way in hell.
Vaffanculo Inter!!

Forza Juve!
Forza Buffon!
:agree:
I don't want Gigi to end up like Francesco Toldo! Sell Gigi to inter - No Way!!!!

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Why Adriano? Why spend time recuperating and rescuing a career, instead of starting with a young player who's ready to blow everyone away? If we do decide to sell Buffon, which I hope won't happen, I'm sure that there are other strikers who could be bought.

And for the record, if we sell Buffon, I want him to go to Chelsea...then we could get Cech, just maybe.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Wraith said:
Why Adriano? Why spend time recuperating and rescuing a career, instead of starting with a young player who's ready to blow everyone away? If we do decide to sell Buffon, which I hope won't happen, I'm sure that there are other strikers who could be bought.

And for the record, if we sell Buffon, I want him to go to Chelsea...then we could get Cech, just maybe.
Because Rescuing Adriano might be easier and quicker than preparing Palladino to become world-class.

I seriously think Adriano still has loads of talent, and he CAN DEFINATELY finish. I think if he moves to us it will be another Cannavaro situation.

But again, Inter are desperate in this situation, for once, they are trying to build a balanced squad. Giving us Adriano will reduce their problems with team spirit along with giving them goalkeeper #1 in the world.

I would accept Adriano + 20mil pounds or perhaps even ask for >25mil pounds. They will seriously consider that considering their needs and their past transfer records.

If Inter dont take it we can always look to Chelsea for ridiculous deals.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

buffon will give inter way more than adriano + money would give us. that's the bottom line. we'd get a spoiled playboy, which we would first have to get back on track, and inter would get goalkeeper #1 who would immediatelly boost their next title shot by 50%. i don't see adriano or any money giving us that. buffon stays, ONLY if he specifically requests a transfer he should be sold, but to chelsea or manu, not inter.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
white_rabbit said:
i dont think the managment will run after money... and i doubt that he would want to leave

but if he wants ... we shouldnt sell him to inter at least .... and not for adriano! even for 14 million pounds more

if he is willing to go to milan he rather join AC. for Gila or Pirlo(that would be nice) plus cash or Kaka
:disagree:

Milan will never give us Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka or Gilardino.

Besides Kaka´s value is probably twice more than Buffon´s.

Arif said:
Agreed. And we dont need Tevez anyway, we already have Bojinov and Palladino.
Tevez and Masherano cannot join us anyway, because of some rules.

salman said:
pizzaro isnt at inter anymore,is he?if he was,then we could have asked for adriano and pizzaro plus 20 million and inter would have been desperate enough to accept it.
Pizzaro is co-owned by Roma and Inter, so technically Inter can offer us Pizzaro.

Good idea, Salman, I´d love to have Pizzaro in the team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like Adriano and he would be great with us
Adriano is not at the top of his level right now but you have to remember that Cannavaro wasn`t at the top of his level when we bought him from Inter too,
and look how good he came to be he won the Golden Ball!!
We can do this with Adriano too he has an amazing skills and his finish is very good even if he hasn`t scored since last year or something!

As for swaping him with Buffon- HELL NO
Buffon is the greatest goalkeeper in all times! He is the only GK who can really make the difference!
I like Adriano but not for Buffon!
we can give them Bonnefoi or something for Adriano but not Buffon

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
curi83 said:
You will see that the only 1 player at Inter that we can need will join us in the Summer-Market for free: Dejan Stankovic :p
Well, he opted for Inter the last time what makes u think he'll choose CL-less Juve over Inter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)