Adriano for Buffon??? (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
I saw Amelia in an interview today and he said if he had to pick a team it would be...Roma. :|

He then said he knows he won't go there because they already have a good keeper in Doni. :|
u rate doni? personally i rate pelizzoli at his roma days and curci higher. i dont even remember the last time i last saw a good brazilian gk

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I saw Rodrigo Ceni play for Sao Paulo. He is awesome. But isnt he way over 30 right now? On Reina, he is so bad on crosses its unreal. If people thinks Casillas is crap with those high balls then they havent seen Reina in action. The Everton goal was simply a classic.:D. There is reason why Liverpool is going after Amelia.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Turk_Bianconero said:
maicon,gonzalez,maxwell,dacourt =useless

Maicon- steadily improving. Fills the RB spot which relieved Zanetti into the mid when we were having an injury crisis of CM's.

Gonzales- Loan deal, has not really played that much.

Maxwell- free transfer, been out of action for a very long time. He should feature in Copa games this season.

Dacourt- and you are an incredible idiot if I have to explain how immense he has been for us this season. By the way, he was free.

Any more of your *ahem* analysis?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)