Adriano for Buffon??? (6 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
pavelnedved said:
Sweet reaction :D

Allright, it obviously was a joke. Zlatan lost my respect too, although I still think he's very talented. :frown:

I thought it might be funny to write that down considering the childish way he and the great way that Buffon treated us.

youthful lapse. :oops: btw i deny everything :p

I only know about my nedved e-mail ;)

Ok.......i'll let you off, but just this once. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
off-topic here but, I was channel surfing and fell on Inter-Messina'S Coppa match. Inter have 4-5 Primavera players and all of them except Andreolli are foreigners. Even the Primavera team are full of non-italian players. INTER!!! :rolleyes:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
off-topic here but, I was channel surfing and fell on Inter-Messina'S Coppa match. Inter have 4-5 Primavera players and all of them except Andreolli are foreigners. Even the Primavera team are full of non-italian players. INTER!!! :rolleyes:
shame they wernt in serie B to show off their foreign legions of whores

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If he chooses to leave we will prefer the highest bidder,
i think we will choose to sell him abroad to avoid direct confrontation with him,
but Inter's offer is too damn competitive, if a player is good enough in Inter becomes a true diamond in Juve ( Cannavaro,Zanetti) imagine what could we do with a world talent, a good year with us and then we can sell him to Chelsea and buy half of our team back!!
Its all up to Gigi, i think emotion will win though and he ll stay...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The only guy I see is Amelia. Media says he's almost a Milanista so where not getting Casillas or Cech. Julio Cesar? NEVER!!! Mirante? maybe, FM's Akinfeev YES!!! Real life Akinfeev? Saw him play once or twice, don't know if he's THAT good.

Conclusion: Keep Buffon.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Akinfeev is pretty good I think.

What about Reina from 'Pool?
Don't see a lot of Liverpool games. If he's that good and there's no ideal substitute they'll keep him. If Gigi leaves it's to Inter or Milan. I think he'll stay. He said he will IF we put on a top notch team next year. We'll see.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
keeping buffon will be a huge part of the off season. it has to be done. the only other goalie i would want is amelia because he is young and he would be someone we can have for a while.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I saw Amelia in an interview today and he said if he had to pick a team it would be...Roma. :|

He then said he knows he won't go there because they already have a good keeper in Doni. :|

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
mark77 said:
The only guy I see is Amelia. Media says he's almost a Milanista so where not getting Casillas or Cech. Julio Cesar? NEVER!!! Mirante? maybe, FM's Akinfeev YES!!! Real life Akinfeev? Saw him play once or twice, don't know if he's THAT good.

Conclusion: Keep Buffon.
Akinfeev is pretty damn good for being such a young goalkeeper. In the matches against Arsenal this season he was absolutely stellar.

I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him personally.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Ustari from ARG is also a pretty good player and he is a u20 player. but of course not a gk to replace buffon. only a gk to let grow up. Buffon said that he see Mirante as a replacement for him. so if buffon leave why not have trust in mirante ? played a good serie a season last year...

Jul 2, 2006
mark77 said:

:lol2: pathetic,also our primavera destroy their non-italian kids

natural born losers

about adriano?

no

I wont accept adriano+stankovic+materazzi:p +money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)