Adriano for Buffon??? (2 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Maresca said:
which idiot and milksop gave me - rep for that post, saying that we don´t need Ibra.. I am the last one who wants him back to juve. If you don´t understand posts than don´t rep around. what a shame that some people do not dare to put their name behind their rep..:faq1:
:agree:
I agree, at least they could write who they are when they -rep you.:faq1:

BTW. It wasn´t me...;)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Buffon irreplaceable, say Juve Wednesday 29 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus want Gianluigi Buffon to stay. “He is irreplaceable,” declared President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

The World Cup winner was one of the players who chose to remain with the Old Lady after demotion to Serie B, but he has not yet decided on what he will do at the end of the season.

Although he recently suggested that he would be prepared to commit his long-term future to the outfit, he did warn that he would need to be part of a highly competitive squad.

“We want Buffon to remain with us,” said Cobolli Gigli. “He is a player who cannot be replaced and we will do all we can to convince him to stay.

“He is asking for a competitive squad? I read his statements and I believe his opinion deserves all our respect. We will talk about this in the next few weeks,” added the Bianconeri chief.

“I am sure there will be plenty of motivation for him to stay, the promotion alone will be a morale booster.”

Buffon was yesterday linked with a switch to Inter who were apparently ready to offer Adriano in return for the ‘keeper.

In the meantime, the Turin outfit have suffered another injury blow after medical tests confirmed that Giuliano Giannichedda will be sidelined for another month.

The midfielder has only just recovered from a knee injury, but suffered a muscle strain in training which will keep him out for 30-35 days.

Channel 4

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Maresca said:
which idiot and milksop gave me - rep for that post, saying that we don´t need Ibra.. I am the last one who wants him back to juve. If you don´t understand posts than don´t rep around. what a shame that some people do not dare to put their name behind their rep..:faq1:
What a crime.. shame on them.........

Apr 4, 2006
Buffon irreplaceable, say Juve
Wednesday 29 November, 2006

Juventus want Gianluigi Buffon to stay. “He is irreplaceable,” declared President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

The World Cup winner was one of the players who chose to remain with the Old Lady after demotion to Serie B, but he has not yet decided on what he will do at the end of the season.

Although he recently suggested that he would be prepared to commit his long-term future to the outfit, he did warn that he would need to be part of a highly competitive squad.

“We want Buffon to remain with us,” said Cobolli Gigli. “He is a player who cannot be replaced and we will do all we can to convince him to stay.

“He is asking for a competitive squad? I read his statements and I believe his opinion deserves all our respect. We will talk about this in the next few weeks,” added the Bianconeri chief.

“I am sure there will be plenty of motivation for him to stay, the promotion alone will be a morale booster.”

Buffon was yesterday linked with a switch to Inter who were apparently ready to offer Adriano in return for the 'keeper.

In the meantime, the Turin outfit have suffered another injury blow after medical tests confirmed that Giuliano Giannichedda will be sidelined for another month.

The midfielder has only just recovered from a knee injury, but suffered a muscle strain in training which will keep him out for 30-35 days.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
MortalGuardian said:
Buffon irreplaceable, say Juve
Wednesday 29 November, 2006

Buffon was yesterday linked with a switch to Inter who were apparently ready to offer Adriano in return for the 'keeper.

i thik that should be in buffons thread.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
juve88 said:
i thik that should be in buffons thread.....
It could be here, but he did not even see that someone else posted it before him. It is right under his nose, three posts above.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
GepLovesJenna said:

What! after all he's done leaving us and throwing a tantrum about how he'll go down some kind of leagal battle to Exit Turin.................You Mad Boy!

I think Nedveds expression on your avatar explains your comment.

Wake up you silly little Man! :pumpkin:
Sweet reaction :D

Allright, it obviously was a joke. Zlatan lost my respect too, although I still think he's very talented. :frown:

I thought it might be funny to write that down considering the childish way he and the great way that Buffon treated us.

Michael_Cutajar said:
its true his email was named after zlatan :sick:
youthful lapse. :oops: btw i deny everything :p

I only know about my nedved e-mail ;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
maicon,gonzalez,maxwell,dacourt =useless
Grosso, Vieira, Ibrahimović = good signings

Maicon, Dacourt and Maxwell are solid players, it is Inter problem they don´t know how to use them.

And yes, Gonzalez is useless.

Jacques said:
It could be here, but he did not even see that someone else posted it before him. It is right under his nose, three posts above.
:D

This guy opens new threads all the time while they are Official Threads for some players, he doesn´t even search the Forum, someone should really have a serious chat with him, even warnings don´t stop him,...:disagree: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)