Adriano for Buffon??? (5 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Never in my lifetime. Buffon, the best goalkeeper in the world, decided to stay with us in Serie B....that is loyalty. To then go and sell him to Inter, the most disgusting team in the world...is absolutely horrendous, no way in hell.

Vaffanculo Inter!!

Forza Juve!
Forza Buffon!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
pavelnedved said:
I'm hoping Ibrahimovic for Buffon. I love zlatan
its true his email was named after zlatan :sick:

We should sell Buffon to Chelsea for 35 million and Cudicini and buy Adriano for 14million

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Michael_Cutajar said:
its true his email was named after zlatan :sick:

We should sell Buffon to Chelsea for 35 million and Cudicini and buy Adriano for 14million
and then we can make our grave ready..

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Horrible offer. Adriano has been terrible for over a yr. Not to mention we dont need any forwards, and accepting this deal would mean Trez is gone. Thats beside the fact we would be losing Buffon.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I believe it is vital to keep Buffon and Trezeguet. However, having spent a year with us in Serie B, I do not believe it is right for the club to keep the players against their wishes. In that case, we should consider both the offer and wishes of Buffon. I heard Buffon wants to move to Milan, which means there is only two possible options Milan and Inter. As much as I hate Inter 20m Euro and Adriano is far far far better term than say 25m and Abiatti that was almost done this summer. Milan almost ripped us off big time. At least Inter's offer is considerable.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
WE NEED DEFFENDERS NOT FORWARDS :faq1:

The deal is tempting because adriano is worth 10-15 mil euro + the cash which means alot of money. BUT we actually have a decent forward lineup (especially if David decides to stay).
Lets concentrate on streangthening our back more than our front. Our back might look not bad for Serie B, but in Serie A it will be crushed without murcy.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
mark83 said:
In March, actually...;)

This is not a bad idea ---> Cash + Adriano + More cash for Trezeguet sale...

That means we get Adriano for free, and we can buy a good goalkeeper or stick to Mirante, and buy ourselves 2 defenders and 2 midfielders...

What do the rest think of that?
it is a good idea and it might have to be done but in my heart I hate to lose Gigi.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
Shyne said:
Horrible offer. Adriano has been terrible for over a yr. Not to mention we dont need any forwards, and accepting this deal would mean Trez is gone. Thats beside the fact we would be losing Buffon.
I agree that Adriano has had a bad season, but we are probably going to lose Trez no matter what.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Adriano to Buffon... No thanks!!! Buffon is worlds best goalkeaper and he's so lyoal to Juve, and we don't even need Adriano.

ZAF3000 said:
WE NEED DEFFENDERS NOT FORWARDS :faq1:

The deal is tempting because adriano is worth 10-15 mil euro + the cash which means alot of money. BUT we actually have a decent forward lineup (especially if David decides to stay).
Lets concentrate on streangthening our back more than our front. Our back might look not bad for Serie B, but in Serie A it will be crushed without murcy.
I agree. We dont need more strikkers. We need defenders like Barzagli or Mexes...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If both Trezeguet and Buffon indeed only agreed to stay with us for one season and would like to move on, we should accept this deal without question. It does not take a brain surgeon to realize that no player can reach his full potential at the circus of Internazionale with the nonsensical Moratti transfer merry-go-round taking place. Adriano has the potential to be a quality player, that is, if he doesn't have any Argentinians to quarrel with, so I guess that means no Mascherano or Tevez. But the money is what we need here if Trezeguet and Buffon would like to leave.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Probably not that bad a deal in terms of value i.e. £30 million ish but would like to think they wouldn't sell to Inter and I don't particularly rate Adriano. Hasn't scored in ages, over-weight and needs to take a holiday mid season.

Also that deal would mean that trez would definitely go which I would still like to believe might not happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)