Adriano for Buffon??? (5 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
It sounds like a good trade....although I'd try to hold out for Adriano + 20 mil pounds.

Adriano might work out for us, he is mentally depressed and if you think he has slumped at Inter well, great players always do at that club especially ones with great attitude, look at Cannavaro.

In Turin, where the atmosphere is more calm, Adriano just might be able to rediscover himself, its a great opportunity for him. To play for a great club without any mental burdens.

But the thought of losing Buffon is nonetheless still depressing, I'd hate for Inter to have him guard their goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i think that adriano would be a great player for juve.. for any squad .. however juventus should never sell buffon to inter for any price in this world, its already much to see zlatan and viera score for inter i dont want to see buffon saving goals for that xitty squad.. i think buffon wants to leave juventus at the end of next summer, but we can sell him to the whole world rather than inter.... id rather sell him for loads of money and get huntelear or villa and still have cash remaining to spend.. no other juve player to inter pleaseeeeeee :)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I agree with Mark, Adriano isnt a bad player, he's an excellent player going through a horrible phase, he's not getting along with the argentinians and whether he takes a one week vacation or a 1 year vacation he wont be happy at Inter. A change of environment can do fir him wonders. I would really like to see the Emperor at Juve. But is it worth sacrificing Buffon to the Devil? We have to ask two questions:
Can we find a striker of Adriano's Calibre who is transfer-available?
Can we find a Goalie of Buffon's Calibre whi is transfer-available?

I am of the opinion that if i were asked to chose between an amazing striker and an amazing goalie, i would chose the striker because i believe a striker can be more influential. Maybe we can get Toldo in the deal and have him start until Mirante is experienced enough to be our No. 1.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
so.. Adriano and Toldo plus 14 mill pounds for Buffon?.
not a bad deal actually, but as someone mention before.. Buffon showed us his loyalty.. I guess this is the club's turn to show theirs.. unless Buffon want to leave of course..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
boekhorst said:
yeah, i'm also thinking about this offer, is quite interesting

Corriere dello Sport/Stadio
Adriano for Buffon – Shocking offer from Inter, who would also add £14m. Juve block everything until spring, when they will start negotiations with goalkeeper.

but i don't think this brazilian striker will success at juventus :disagree:
I´m quite sure Juventus can revive his career.

djleli said:
strange ive not seen a creative brazilian player for juve since ive been born hmmm .. but i would never give buffon to inter not even for 200million never fuck them
Athirson?:D

Dominic said:
Interesting this may be, and might even be very fruitful. I'm opposed to this; it's about loyalty. Holding on to Buffon and Trezeguet would send a signal of our intentions to other clubs and the players. After Buffon and Trezeguet showed loyalty to us, I think we should show loyatly to them instead of selling them to the highest bidder. We should build starting from Buffon, our next captain.
But what if Buffon and Trez don´t want to stay?

I´m not so sure both of them want to stay.

They stayed for this season because they wanted to give Juventus something in return and get us back to Serie A, but after that they could be leaving...

Mar 24, 2006
djleli said:
strange ive not seen a creative brazilian player for juve since ive been born hmmm .. but i would never give buffon to inter not even for 200million never fuck them

selling buffon to inter means we strengthen our rival and the other side that is not funny to sell our 2nd team mascot to such of f***** bitc* team like binter . i dun't mind if buffon moved to spain or even england . adriano ? oh cmon , true that he's a goal machine 2 or 3 years ago , but now he's nothing , even zalayeta is better than him . :tdown:

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
guess its a pretty good deal but only if Buffon wants to go...:moan:

Buffon in inter:rofl2:
for some reason i can see him playing in Chelsea:eyebrows:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mark83 said:
But what if Buffon and Trez don´t want to stay?

I´m not so sure both of them want to stay.

They stayed for this season because they wanted to give Juventus something in return and get us back to Serie A, but after that they could be leaving...
Good point. Buffon could've already been at Milan too this season. For Buffon serie B was a challenge and he might really want to move on, after winning this challenge. I'm not sure about Trez. If they do want to leave, this deal would be a good one. Except for selling Buffon to the one club, we shouldn't sell him to.

Jul 23, 2006
sell buffon to any team but inter
adriano for buffon:disagree: they are the ones offering, not us, they should give us stankovic+adriano for buffon:eyebrows:

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
adriano? noooooooooooooooooooo
he's a big fat ...
we need someone lighter,..
do you guys remember the time we last had a big long asslicker upfront.. i mean Ibralittlebitch.. adriano is the same story

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
And dont forget Julio Cesar-He was also a Legend at Juve.

Adriano is crap and will not return to his old form if he stays in italy. and this is the reason why he is loosing his position in the brasil nt. if we like to have a brasil scorer to replace trez then go for sobis or vagner love. but let be adriano.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Hmm, tempting offer. If Buffon wants to go, then we must accept this offer. Im pretty sure that Adriano will be succesfull at Juve. But if Buffon wants to stay here, then our managment must do everything to keep him here.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mark83 said:
:
:agree: but Emerson is not a typical Brazilian.

Could you change your signature?:D
True.

Change my signature to what? I think it's reasonably funny :D.

I think Trez is going to be sold either way actually.. He wants to play CL in his final peak years.

Anyway:

Option A:
Buffon
Birindelli Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
Camoranesi Zanetti Paro Nedved
DP/Bojinov
Iaquinta*

+15 million Euro's from Trez' sale to strengthen the team.
* Someone of this type of quality, maybe Suazo at best Amauri?

Opposed to
Option B:

Amelia? (Mirante)
Birindelli Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
Camoranesi Zanetti Paro Nedved
Bojinov/Dp
Adriano

+ 35 million euro's (-5 to8 if we buy Amelia) to strengthen the team.
If we didn't sel Trez, we'd still have more money than Option A and Trezeguet still in our team. On paper option B is already stronger, plus we have the finances to attract some real quality too.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The chances of David Trezeguet leaving Juventus in the near future seems to be greater than 50%. If Olympic Lyonnais cough up €30M, I'd be quite happy to see him go - on the basis that we negotiate a PX with a suitably gifted Lyon player, preferrably Abidal, in the deal. Using any spare cash to go towards a new striker (See below)

Regarding Gigi Buffon. He's is still the world's No. 1 goalkeeper, remember that. Because of that, if he wants to move on in the summer of 2007, having taken stock of all the facts and considerations at his disposal (especially the strength of the 07/08 Juve squad) then the board will have very little they can do but to grant him his wish. If that scenario does come about, the I would expect the Juventus board to sell him for a fee that was not less than €35M. Frankly, when the intended purchaser with the buying power of Inter is making an approach, I would add another €5M to the fee.

If Adriano looks a decent prospect at the climax to this season - i.e. he is fit, he is scoring goals, he remains injury free, he wants to play for us - then it might be worth considering. Personally, if all the aforementioned terms were met then I would consider exchanging Buffon for Adriano and either an additional €27M or an Inter player and further cash. That said, I'd not be too keen to look at Inter players who have been inured to failure over many seasons, even allowing for the fact that we can probably transform them into winners, e.g. Cannavaro.

I hope that the Juventus board and Didier Deschamps are developing a transfer strategy to cherry pick only the finest Italian, Dutch, Spanish and French players for next season, thus ensuring Juventus continues to uphold the tradition of attracting the very finest.

If the management at the club organize the transfer dealings well it would be entirely possible to start the new season with David Villa, Adriano, Barzagli and 2 Dutch players, of which one ought to be Huntelaar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)