Adriano for Buffon??? (8 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Stripper said:
How about Amauri? i think he would fit perfectly in Juve
He took the equalizing goal against Inter really well on Sunday evening. Apart from that I don't know too much about him. What does anyone else think?

By the way, I have a feeling that Gilardino will be surplus to requirements at Milan sooner than we, and probably Alberto, realizes.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Gill_juve said:
i think this is just gossip lets just worry about the here and now
You're right. All that matters between now and the end of january is that we win the matches we have to play against Genoa, Cesena, Hellas Verona and so on. The transfer activity, whenever it is, will be dependent on our guarantee of participating in Serie A next season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
... adrinano for buffon what a joke..... let's get back ibra for buffon nedved and del piero and trezegoal..............

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Seriously now, Adriano + 20 mil (Amelia+Faty) is a killer
and we could also sell Treze+Zala then for Mascherano,Mancini and Barzagli

it wont happen anyway...

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
i think Adriano would make a good addition to Juve, BUT i really can't imagine another ex - juventino in the F*@k*$G ugly Inter jersey....

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
WOW Signora Moratti is back on form since there is no Farciopoli to help him out.:D . I agree with 110% Dominic said in the past post. Keeping Buffon and Trez is more than just money. Its all about the credibility of a FC.

In all respect though, Buffon does want to leave then take it. Trez, and Buffon could potentially net us 50m Euros on top of Adriano to spend. I wouldnt mind stranieri for the GK. Russian kid from CSKA Moscow seems to have a big reputation.

If we do take Adriano, we should offer him heavy incentive deal that has clauses which prohibit visit to a tea with Fataldos, McDonalds, Burger Kings and KFC. A week's wage for every goal scored would do him good as well. He plays like a segunda punta these days.

Jan 24, 2004
Adriano?, thanks but....eh...no
this club had enough changes in the past, we need some consistency. buffon is our man and we should show some loyality. furthermore an adriano would bring concerns for our strikers. we have enough weapons upfront, experienced world class and promising youngsters. the youth is ours, we are juventus.
spend some money at midfield and defence and everything will be ok. .)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Luftwaffles said:
The chances of David Trezeguet leaving Juventus in the near future seems to be greater than 50%. If Olympic Lyonnais cough up €30M, I'd be quite happy to see him go - on the basis that we negotiate a PX with a suitably gifted Lyon player, preferrably Abidal, in the deal. Using any spare cash to go towards a new striker (See below)

Regarding Gigi Buffon. He's is still the world's No. 1 goalkeeper, remember that. Because of that, if he wants to move on in the summer of 2007, having taken stock of all the facts and considerations at his disposal (especially the strength of the 07/08 Juve squad) then the board will have very little they can do but to grant him his wish. If that scenario does come about, the I would expect the Juventus board to sell him for a fee that was not less than €35M. Frankly, when the intended purchaser with the buying power of Inter is making an approach, I would add another €5M to the fee.

If Adriano looks a decent prospect at the climax to this season - i.e. he is fit, he is scoring goals, he remains injury free, he wants to play for us - then it might be worth considering. Personally, if all the aforementioned terms were met then I would consider exchanging Buffon for Adriano and either an additional €27M or an Inter player and further cash. That said, I'd not be too keen to look at Inter players who have been inured to failure over many seasons, even allowing for the fact that we can probably transform them into winners, e.g. Cannavaro.

I hope that the Juventus board and Didier Deschamps are developing a transfer strategy to cherry pick only the finest Italian, Dutch, Spanish and French players for next season, thus ensuring Juventus continues to uphold the tradition of attracting the very finest.

If the management at the club organize the transfer dealings well it would be entirely possible to start the new season with David Villa, Adriano, Barzagli and 2 Dutch players, of which one ought to be Huntelaar.

i agree with you on most you said.. but why should juventus be starting next season with david villa, adriano and huntelear ? 2 strickers would be more than enough also considering del piero and most probably pavel nedved, id be more than happy with huntelear and villa whilst selling buffon elswehere rather than inter

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
i agree with you on most you said.. but why should juventus be starting next season with david villa, adriano and huntelear ? 2 strickers would be more than enough also considering del piero and most probably pavel nedved, id be more than happy with huntelear and villa whilst selling buffon elswehere rather than inter
hell, id even settle for only Villa :D
if we could get him that is

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
well said Pinturrichio...heck i would rather see Buffon playing in the damn MLS than for Inter. Watching The 'Derby of Italy' would be heart-wrenching task. Just Imagine Gigi tipping a DP free kick out of the 'pigeon hole' in the final minute of the derby to relegate Juve to a loss...F*#K NO!! If this happens Cobolli Gigli and the rest of the board is nothing more than a sheet of F&%K*#G 'cardBOARD" paper.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Juve-Prince
Selling Buffon would be a very bad decision (unless he wana leave)!
and the worst decision is to sell him to Inter!!!
i know:moan:
but we cant help it if he wants to leave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)