Aaah, the drama in Rome... (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
man city have a large fan base, with large attendeces...but as a club they were badly run.

charlton dont exactly have the best attendances but imo the are a brilliantly run club.

its all a balance....its not one defining factor that decides whether a club is beter than another.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Again, I'd like to stress I have nothing aganist Juve, but yes, it is sufficent to say that, if players play at a club where the fans are creating a great atmosphere then that is enough to say that is a better club, sorry but until Juve's attendances improve to the level it deserve to be at, then even Napoli are a better club!
if that's your definition of a better club (the number of fans who attend the stadium), then there's nothing I can do about that :)

for me, there's many more factors that define a club than just the stadium attendance, but if you choose to ignore such things as the ability of the team to win matches, then all I can say is... whatever floats your boat, sister ;)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I dont gray, and the number of people in attendances isnt the single defining factor, but it IS an important one, which you cant deny!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I dont gray, and the number of people in attendances isnt the single defining factor, but it IS an important one, which you cant deny!
I never denied that it's an important factor, nor did anyone else here, as you can see by the constant presence of a thread discussing the disgraceful stadium attendances at Juve matches.

As I said though, a club can have lots of passionate supporters yet still be poorly run and unable to achieve any amount of sustained footballing success

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Right now, Roma is in a bad way, but that'll change, teams will have bad starts to the season, Roma is very much in a transitional phase in the clubs history, once we are through it, the sky is the limit, thank you!

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #189
    sorry but until Juve's attendances improve to the level it deserve to be at, then even Napoli are a better club!
    :rolleyes: Yeah, right... :dontcare:

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #191
    Still the same answer: :dontcare:

You think that fans define how big the club really is?! Besides, we do have more fans than you do...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Is that right, well where is the proof, you can only prove it through attendancies, and too be frank, FIFA arent exactly the sharpiest knife in the draw are they, they arent a brain cell among them all!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    Yeah its right, according to fifa too, Juve has 9 millions only in Italy and 22 millions OFFICIAL fans.
    22 million just 'official' fans. Just imagine how many of them are un-official.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #196
    Come on Nicole, since you don't know a thing about this topic don't try to argue about it...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Come on Nicole, since you don't know a thing about this topic don't try to argue about it...
    :eek:

is that right, yiou still havent proved to me, your actually HAVE fans!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)