Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #221
    and yeah, I forgot to add that De Rossi might leave too!! :D

De Rossi unsure of future
    Thursday 7 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------

Rising star Daniele De Rossi has failed to commit his long-term future to home-town club Roma.

The midfielder is only tied to the Giallorossi until 2006 – on a salary of just £30,000 a season – and talks over a new deal are still going on.

"My contract? I made a mistake about talking about it publicly in the past so I won’t do that now," he stated.

"All that I will say is that anything can happen in football. I hope to stay at Roma but I don’t know what will happen in the future."

De Rossi is one of Italian football’s brightest prospects after a stunning past 12 months in the peninsula.

He is only 21-years-old, but he is already a regular feature in the Roma team and the full Italian national side.

Although some of Europe’s biggest clubs are all monitoring his situation, the capital club will always remain his first love.

"I instinctively kissed the Roma badge on Saturday after I scored the equaliser against Inter," he added.

"Although I can’t guarantee that will be the only shirt I will wear, it will be the only one that I will ever kiss."

:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Again, I'd like to stress I have nothing aganist Juve, but yes, it is sufficent to say that, if players play at a club where the fans are creating a great atmosphere then that is enough to say that is a better club, sorry but until Juve's attendances improve to the level it deserve to be at, then even Napoli are a better club!
    Defining which club is better can only be decided on the pitch. Napoli is in what, Serie C now? How the hell is it possible for Napoli to be better than any of the top clubs in Serie A? Unless they beat top clubs on the pitch, then Napoli isn't as good of a club as Juventus.

And have you ever heard of a trophy case Nicole? Have you? If you go by those standerds then Napoli is a better club than Roma. Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard Nicole.

About this glory hunting BS, thats another thing which ticks me off. How the hell could someone know what the real reasons are for me supporting a certain club? Why the hell would we be posting on a Juventus forum everyday if we were just simply "glory hunters"? If we were glory hunters we wouldn't waste time posting here, because we would be switching alliances from club to club all the time. This glory hunting talk which I've seen mostly from Romanistas is just a stupid comeback to defend their pitiful club's record. It stems from jealousy in other words. And if I had the money and wasn't a full time student at Penn State, I'd fly to Turin for every damn match.

Jan 7, 2004
    Cassano Cries Off Again
    10/8/2004 7:24:00 PM
    Antonio Cassano has reportedly stormed out of yet another Roma training session.
    The hot-headed youngster apparently left the pitch in the 57th minute of a friendly against Trivoli this afternoon.

Cassano is said to have argued with a team-mate before marching off to the dressing rooms.

The former Bari player has a history of this sort of behaviour, and this latest development will add yet another chapter to his troubled career.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    Cassano Cries Off Again
    Antonio Cassano has reportedly stormed out of yet another Roma training session.
    The hot-headed youngster apparently left the pitch in the 57th minute of a friendly against Trivoli this afternoon.

Cassano is said to have argued with a team-mate before marching off to the dressing rooms.

The former Bari player has a history of this sort of behaviour, and this latest development will add yet another chapter to his troubled career.
    Thats what I like to see. :D

And I can guarantee that Cassano wouldn't act like this at Juve.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    Cassano Cries Off Again

I have predicted that Cassano would do this sort of thing again.........as I expected.

Well gtg now gonna watch initial D anime

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #229
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I have predicted that Cassano would do this sort of thing again.........as I expected.
    This was hardly surprising to be honest...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    i dont want cassano to come here, it would be embarassing if he had this behaviour with our club
    If Cassano would act like that while playing for Juventus he wouldn't stay here for too long.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    What wonders me though is that Totti can't control his teammates. I always thought he was quite a strong leader because, although he's quite easy to hate, he has got personality. But it seems as if Totti hasn't got what it takes to control a team like Roma.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    well he makes it easy for his teammates to hate him,and i don't think he'd bother about cassano cos his looks are hardly any threat to totti's golden boy status;)

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #234
    so where's Nicole?! :D

Capello eyes national service
    Saturday 9 October, 2004

-------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello is keen to boss a foreign national side once his Juventus spell comes to an end.

The tactician signed a three-year contract in Turin over the summer but he is already looking to the future.

"I will remain for the length of my deal because I respect this club and the agreement which I made with them," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I may be 58 right now but I don’t think I will have the desire to quit football after my time at Juventus ends.

"I don’t do this job for money but because football is inside of me. I would love to be involved with international matches, though not with Italy.

"I would like to work abroad again and I would not object to being a national Coach in the future."

Capello enjoyed a one-year spell in Spain when he led Real Madrid to the Liga title but then left – a departure he regrets.

The former Milan and Roma boss was also believed to have been contacted about the England job before Sven Goran Eriksson was appointed.

Meanwhile, the former Azzurri midfielder is confident that his side can battle for the Champions’ League this term.

"Juve have been built to win," he said after the summer arrivals of Fabio Cannavaro, Emerson and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "Our aim is Europe and we are not denying it."

The Bianconeri have opened their Euro campaign with two 1-0 wins over Ajax and Maccabi Tel Aviv.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #238
    yeah, but I guess that Ferrara and/or Deschamps will take over then?! But I'd like to keep Capello longer than three years... :frown:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    yeah, but I guess that Ferrara and/or Deschamps will take over then?! But I'd like to keep Capello longer than three years... :frown:
    Wouldn't that be sweet?

But good stuff always runs out fast.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #240
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Wouldn't that be sweet?

But good stuff always runs out fast.
    yeah, I just hope that Ferrara will be good coach... This is his 11th season with us, and in that time he's got 7 Scudettos... :touched::cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)