Aaah, the drama in Rome... (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Has this been posted?

Cufre Blames Roma’s Pre-Season
11/17/2004 2:54:00 PM
After Vincenzo Montella’s harsh words in the past days, another Roma player has voiced his critical opinion on the giallorossi’s current situation.
This time it was defender Leandro Cufre who was critical with his side, blaming the pre-season training as one of the main reasons behind Roma’s poor start.

“The tour was badly programmed and at Irdning there were only ten professional players and the rest were all youths. The preparation was made only by those who were in Austria. For example, I only trained three days before the start of the season with Ferrari. It’s normal that there are some misunderstandings on the pitch then.”

Despite Cufre being one of the few players who has been positively consistent, the Roma defender takes responsibility along with the whole squad.

“It’s a bad moment for all of the squad, no one can be saved. We must remain united and create a group; I’m also referring to fans and management.”

All my articles for today r from goal.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roman Odyssey: Chivu's Season Over
11/25/2004 12:12:00 PM
AS Roma’s nightmare season had a new chapter written to it on Thursday as the club announed that defender Christian Chivu had to undergo another operation on his right foot, and will basically be out for the remainder of the season.
The Romanian defender broke a bone in his right foot over the course of the summer, and the initial operation intended to fix the problem didn’t completely work, so a second was carried out two weeks ago.

However also that operation, that was hoping to allow the player to return to action in January, didn’t cure the ailment as the former Ajax player, that joined Roma two summers ago, still felt a tremendous pain in his foot.

Hence the decision for a third operation that will put the unfortunate Chivu out of action until April if everything goes well.

source: goal.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thats another horrible loss for Roma and the Romanian National Team. It's a shame to see such a good talent sit on the sidelines......except if he plays for Roma.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Lilianna, dont bother going there if your going to cause trouble, because you'll just be banned straight away, so what would the point be?

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Lilianna, dont bother going there if your going to cause trouble, because you'll just be banned straight away, so what would the point be?
What do you mean Nicole, Juventuz forum is allowing you to create threads and to post, and the romanists forum is going to ban Lilianna?

Nah, I am sure you are mistaken, romanists are better than that, they are democratic, they allow people to speak.

xziz :devil:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

What do you mean Nicole, Juventuz forum is allowing you to create threads and to post, and the romanists forum is going to ban Lilianna?

Nah, I am sure you are mistaken, romanists are better than that, they are democratic, they allow people to speak.

xziz :devil:

:D:D:D

May 30, 2004
i doubt it xziz they are probably bitter right now from their position in serie a and da champs league and even da coppa sooon .... i always liked roma over inter and ac... and love their atack is classy they are all good but they arent organised and my roma fan friend told me dat emerson is really missed in midfield .. romas midfield is DEAD it doesnt even exist if they ahd good mid to support montella and cassano , totti then they wuld be possibly unstoppable i still don kno how da trident attack never worked out dat well while da fourident for mancio yesterday worked great...WE SHULD VE TAKEN BETTER ADVANTAGE ON DA COUNTERATTACKS and brought in 4 extra defenders bring da crew montero iuliano and da gang stack da defence line and fight to keep da 2 - 0 lead .... 4 attackers on 4 defenders isn enuf plus their wingers ... 2 - 2 was coming sooner or later from inter da king of draws.. pricks .....4 points

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
from: http://www.repubblica.it/2004/l/sezioni/cronaca/bilasensi/bilasensi/bilasensi.html

La procura di Roma passa al setaccio i conti 1999-2002
Coinvolta anche una terza persona legata ai giallorossi
Calcio, Sensi e Cragnotti
indagati per falso in bilancio
Roma Investigators are screening the accounting 1999-2002.
Involved a third party close to the yellow-reds
Sensi and Cragnotti investigated for faking the numbers

Sergio Cragnotti
e Franco Sensi

ROMA - La procura di Roma ha iscritto nel registro degli indagati con l'ipotesi di falso in bilancio il presidente della Roma Calcio Franco Sensi e l'ex presidente della Lazio, Sergio Cragnotti. L'inchiesta, coordinata dal procuratore aggiunto Ettore Torri e delegata ai pm Cristina Palaia e Luca Palamara, riguarda il cosiddetto doping amministrativo, ossia le presunte irregolarità sulla compravendita di calciatori con la iscrizione come voci attive nel bilancio di cifre in realtà solo virtuali.

Anche una terza persona è indagata, sempre per il reato di falso in bilancio. E' un professionista che lavorava per la società giallorossa.

L'indagine si riferisce soltanto ai bilanci del 2002 di Roma e Lazio e venne aperta dalla procura di Roma dopo le denunce del presidente del Bologna, Giuseppe Gazzoni Frascara e dall'ex presidente della Covisoc, la commissione di controllo dei bilanci delle società calcistiche, Victor Ukmar.

Nel mirino dei pm in questi mesi ci sono state le cosiddette plusvalenze, relativamente ai bilanci delle due società, ossia presunti artifici contabili adottati per far quadrare i conti.

Nell'autunno dello scorso anno la procura di Roma acquisì dalla Lega calcio tutti i contratti di compravendita relativi a decine di squadre di calcio di serie A e B che sarebbero ricorsi al doping amministrativo. Il periodo preso in esame dai pm Palaia e Palamara, va dal 1999 al 2002. Successivamente gli atti relativi alle altre squadre di calcio sono stati inviati per competenza ad altre procure italiane.

I due pm romani hanno aperto un altro filone di indagine sulle cosiddette false fidejussioni. Le fiamme gialle avevano sequestrato dalla società Sbc di Civitanova Marche, consulente di Napoli, Roma, Cosenza e Spal, i documenti amministrativi e contabili che consentirono l'iscrizione nel 2003 ai rispettivi campionati delle stesse squadre.

La As Roma ha fatto sapere con una nota che "alla data odierna, né la società, né il presidente hanno ricevuto alcuna comunicazione al riguardo da parte dell'autorità giudiziaria".

Dura invece la prima reazione alla notizia degli avvisi di garanzia da parte della Borsa. Il titolo della Roma cede il 2,91% a 0,648 euro dopo aver toccato un minimo di 0,62 con ribassi vicini al 4%.
(3 dicembre 2004)

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
from: http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s22/e6873/sport_lng0_spo22_evt6873_sto663373.shtml

AS Roma chairman probed

AS Roma chairman and owner Franco Sensi is being investigated for false accounting, together with Sergio Cragnotti, a former executive at rival Serie A club Lazio, a judicial source said on Friday.

03/12/2004

TOP 24: Real's longest week

The investigation includes a probe into possible irregularities in the purchase and transfer of players, the judicial source said.

Cragnotti's lawyer Giulia Bongiorno said neither she nor Cragnotti had received a judicial notice about the investigation.

AS Roma said in a statement neither it nor Sensi had received notification of the investigation.

Reuters -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)