Aaah, the drama in Rome... (10 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
"Unhealthy Environment"...

So true...

I am so happy I support Juve...
Looks like those players which moveed from top clubs to Juve made the right choice.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Looks like those players which moveed from top clubs to Juve made the right choice.
Yeah, and look at Zebina, he is definately becomed a world class RB now, and he can only improve at that age. Emerson/Canna is class as predicted, Ibra too.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I wonder how much of a pay rise Zebina got, because no offense, he didnt leave Roma to join a better club!
In what ways is Roma better than Juve?

Financial standing? Team spirit? History? Current league position? Champions League position?

Read Zebina's comments for yourself; he didn't say what he did just to please the fans of his new club. It's not often that you hear a player say that he wants to erase the years that he had with his former club...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Its all PR, please do you actually believe these things? If it was such a horrible time, why didnt he say this whilst he was there? Or is he too much of a coward?

Sidenote: Its fans that make a great club!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Its all PR, please do you actually believe these things? If it was such a horrible time, why didnt he say this whilst he was there? Or is he too much of a coward?
Which footballer in his right mind would criticise the people paying his wages, risking at the same time his place in the team...
You're gonna have an even harder time convincing me that the fans are something to boast about. Nothing against you personally, but Roma fans haven't exactly endeared themself to the rest of the football world, have they?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
You are so incredible paphetic Nicole, why dont you just go on a Man Utd or Roma forum were you belong!
come on now, no need for personal insults... these kinds of comments don't say much for the club we're trying to defend

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Gray, I have nothing against Juve, and I know _Emerson is just an 'special case' shall we say. And as for you _Emerson, for your information I am also, right now at the same time, on a Man United and Roma forum (different windows), so do me a favour and SHUT UP! Unless you have something constructive to say, which from that I have seen you dont!

'You're gonna have an even harder time convincing me that the fans are something to boast about. Nothing against you personally, but Roma fans haven't exactly endeared themself to the rest of the football world, have they?'

So, your say, what 1 idiot did defines the whole support? Did you watch the game against Inter, out of curiousity? Did you hear the fans?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

come on now, no need for personal insults... these kinds of comments don't say much for the club we're trying to defend
Dont even dare say anything against ME, im not the one who says Mido is better than Zlatan and all the other crap Nicole says. Not that it is important, but just expect answers when youre being that unserious as Nicole.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
And as for you _Emerson, for your information I am also, right now at the same time, on a Man United and Roma forum (different windows), so do me a favour and SHUT UP! Unless you have something constructive to say
Like the constructive standard you are on?, no thanks, im not a person who is bitter on other teams and players.

Jul 28, 2002

roma's fans fail there as well.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So, your say, what 1 idiot did defines the whole support?
Okay, maybe that was an unfair example to use. I agree that Roma fans in Roma are much more passionate (since they actually go to the stadium for a start :rolleyes:). But even so, I don't think that's sufficient grounds to say that Roma is the better club

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Again, I'd like to stress I have nothing aganist Juve, but yes, it is sufficent to say that, if players play at a club where the fans are creating a great atmosphere then that is enough to say that is a better club, sorry but until Juve's attendances improve to the level it deserve to be at, then even Napoli are a better club!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Again, I'd like to stress I have nothing aganist Juve, but yes, it is sufficent to say that, if players play at a club where the fans are creating a great atmosphere then that is enough to say that is a better club, sorry but until Juve's attendances improve to the level it deserve to be at, then even Napoli are a better club!
So you think the teams medical staff, directors, coaches and players are hanging out with the attendances?, its irrellevant for them, they work together as a group, and has a much better mentality and system than Roma has. They have something called winner mentality and no primadonnas on the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)