Aaah, the drama in Rome... (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
but you don't see Barca fans and Madrid fans killing each other or something. Well maybe there are some fans who do that but those are not real fans.

sally, i don't see them killing each other, i just see barca fans throwing cell phones at real madrid players. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #123
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

sally, i don't see them killing each other, i just see barca fans throwing cell phones at real madrid players. :D
    and pig's heads... :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve VAFFANCULO ] ++
    no, the morons invading Roma Addict started the insult.

I would like to point out while I can have debates with fellow fans of other clubs,it is and historically always been Rubentus who have cheated ROMA on many a victory,the most notable being the Turrone goal in Turin in the early 80s that would have handed AS ROMA the scudetto.They also call us jealous and full of envy.My reply to that is I am as envious of their false trophies as much as I am of a drug dealer who flashes the wealth from his ill-gotten gains.Just as the drug dealer takes away the innocence of life,la Rubentus destroys the innocence of football,replacing it with a win at all costs mentality.For sure,we have had fans of other clubs on here,most notably our laziale friend Malamenga,but his club does not cheat or manoeuvre its way somewhat to victory.The Rube fans,rather than criticise us on their forum,should take a good look at their history and if they still want to support that club,they are far more shallower than I thought they were.

And for the Rube fans who want to see AS ROMA in Serie B,I have a message for you,
    ROMA SPERA SUPERGA BIANCONERA
    :LOL: OMG Its MagicaLaRoma, the poster on the Roma-Addict forums who spits this garbage non-stop. This guy thinks he's the omniscient, omnibenevolent football god who blames Juve for Roman shortcomings, and denies all of his clubs misdeeds. How did I know you'd come here?

But to show more class than your fellow Romanistas, I welcome you to this Forum.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Juve stole this, Juve stole that :blah:

If he means that Juventus beat Roma on points over the course of 34 matches played, then, yes we always beat Roma.

Roma has been around since the 1920's (as I recall) and have only won 3 scudetti. This is a horrible record from a club that plays in Italy's capital and largest city. If this pathetic person thinks that Juventus has stolen some 80 scudetti from the deserving Giallorossi, then he needs professional help, not our insults. He is sad.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve VAFFANCULO ] ++
    And for the Rube fans who want to see AS ROMA in Serie B,I have a message for you,
    ROMA SPERA SUPERGA BIANCONERA
    I am a Juve fan and I would like "to see AS ROMA in Serie B", what does "ROMA SPERA SUPERGA BIANCONERA" exactly means?

xziz :cheesy:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

I am a Juve fan and I would like "to see AS ROMA in Serie B", what does "ROMA SPERA SUPERGA BIANCONERA" exactly means?

xziz :cheesy:

Well, it was posted by a romanista, so don't expect anything nice.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    What I find most satisfying about playing in Europe is the class and sportsmanship of our opponenets. We have now defeated Djurgarden, Ajax, and Maccabi in our Euro campaign, and not one of these clubs has complained about the referee, accused us of stealing anything from them, or blamed Juventus F.C. for all of their failures over the last century.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    The fact is that Roma is a mediocre team. They have won at most 3 scudettos, 1 coppa delle fiere, 7 coppa Italia, 1 Italian supercoppa in more than 100 years.

They are mediocre on the National let alone the International level. When you are mediocre you keep yourself afloat, you give yourself a meaning by speaking up against somebody who is great. Roma fans live to speak against Juventus. They cannot live for something because their team is mediocre.

xziz

:fero:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    I really like Del Neri as a professional, I like the way he has been able to get the most out of players who had been discarded by the big teams, and I like the tactics he employed when at Chievo. :D

I feel sorry for him because the Roma environment has been too much for the strongest coach such as Capello, has destroyed Prandelli and swallowed Voeller. I fear that Roma may become for Del Neri a worse nightmare than Porto had been. :down:

I wish him the best because he deserves it, but I hope he can soon get to train a real team, and not a bunch of bozos such as Roma and her president are.

xziz :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)