Worst and Best Major Airports You've Been To (1 Viewer)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Best: Singapore
Worst: Heathrow

Thought Bangkok was shit too and it looked so filthy and derelict. Haven't been back in about 10 years though.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Best: none I'm yet to land in an airport of Dubai int caliber or more.

Worst: Riyadh airport! Used to be a great place but lack of care and the fact it's getting very old don't help it much.

Medium level: domododevo, Cairo int airport terminal 3 could be better though.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I think I've only ever been to shitty ones. JFK's alright, as far as I can remember. LaGuardia's a bit grotty, like Heathrow. Reagan in Washington is a bit of a dump as well, but I think I remember Baltimore as being alright.

Charles de Gaulle is just funny.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Worst memories i have from Tolmachevo (Novosibirsk International Airport), when we landed there was a plane wreck on a next lane :lol: Airplane crashed there a day before and it was the same model as ours. There was no thing as waiting rooms as well.

Best ones were Vienna or Zurich i think .

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Worst: National (DC)

Best: Minneapolis-St Paul

Had a really good experience. When I was doing the fire fighting thing we were flying into Missoula, MT by way Minn-St Paul and landed 5 minutes before our connection was due to take off on the complete opposite side of the airport. Our pilot radio'd the other pilot who talked to the airport staff who delayed the flight just long enough for us to Home Alone it to the next plane. And we didn't lose a single piece of luggage. Minn-St Paul is clutch.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
How come everyone is putting Heathrow in the worst category? Is it really that bad?
I don't mind it THAT much, but it's a bit of a dive.

- - - Updated - - -

Worst: National (DC)

Best: Minneapolis-St Paul

Had a really good experience. When I was doing the fire fighting thing we were flying into Missoula, MT by way Minn-St Paul and landed 5 minutes before our connection was due to take off on the complete opposite side of the airport. Our pilot radio'd the other pilot who talked to the airport staff who delayed the flight just long enough for us to Home Alone it to the next plane. And we didn't lose a single piece of luggage. Minn-St Paul is clutch.
I've had similarly good experiences with, believe it or not, Newark. They've held my plane, expressed me through lanes, and also not lost luggage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)