Why was Yezkimov Banned? (2 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #81
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I suggest you take your religion beef with Tom somewhere else, like PM's.

I like you Andy, I think you are a great poster, but in this Burke thing I think you are biased cause he is your friend. He's not here to discuss Juventus or football, you know that.
    Yes of course he is my friend and of course I am biased. Why in the hell do you think I made this thread?

But I just think it is rather imbecilic of a former mod to ask questions about people's personal lives while insulting people's religious beliefs. That's all.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    What does the Pope actually do when he isnt ****ing kids? or saluating the Nazi flag?
    Yes, that's it. Hopefully one of his henchmen will come and send you to hell.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yes, that's it. Hopefully one of his henchmen will come and send you to hell.
    Hell to me was being there when he was buried :groan: boring!! How ****ing long did that take?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    And the new pope won't have an audience for me... ungrateful %#$%*.

I'm trying to start a new business of a line of gourmet Eucharist wafers under the brand name "I Can't Believe It's Not Christ!"

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    And the new pope won't have an audience for me... ungrateful %#$%*.

I'm trying to start a new business of a line of gourmet Eucharist wafers under the brand name "I Can't Believe It's Not Christ!"
    :LOL:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Andy... why in the world would someone that does not believe in god etc worry about going to hell etc... Doesnt really make sense... Does it?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Ugh I am so ****ing tired of all the dual accounts

bring Burke back with his original account and also give Claire her original one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)