Why was Yezkimov Banned? (6 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
    Now thats not fair Andy. I havent even responded to some of the worse posts. I responded to posts people directed at me and then put them on my ignore list. Cant do anymore or less than that.

If you think I should be banned for that then you are an idiot. If you think I should be banned because Burke is then you are an idiot also. He wasnt banned when I was to make it 'fair'.

Dont preach about double standards because you are a hypocrite.
    I never said you should be banned because of your posts. I said if Burke was banned, so should you. That would be the "equal standard" here. Burke was not involved with anything at all, while you have been submerged in banter between Adams and others. That's more than what Burke has done, yet he has been banned. I see a double standard.

I am a crite, yes. So is everybody around here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I never said you should be banned because of your posts. I said if Burke was banned, so should you. That would be the "equal standard" here. Burke was not involved with anything at all, while you have been submerged in banter between Adams and others. That's more than what Burke has done, yet he has been banned. I see a double standard.

I am a crite, yes. So is everybody around here.
    So what? Everyone has double standards when it comes to their friends.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

So what? Everyone has double standards when it comes to their friends.
    Of course you genious, however should the management have double standards? I could give fvck all if Jaecole would defend Emma or Claire. That's all he does around here anyway, so it's nothing new.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
    But why didnt you call for Burke to be banned when I was then. That would have been the equal standard then. Youve just switched sides on this moral debate. Make up your mind.

Its ok to do that but not if your going to finish by calling Jaecole exactly what you are doing.

Im finished with this thread. I know you like me but stop talking about me.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Dont really appreciate your tone Andrew. I haven't defended Claire, like I said, I don't care if she's banned. And I give everything you give to this forum.

Ban her Martin. There.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
    But why didnt you call for Burke to be banned when I was then. That would have been the equal standard then. Youve just switched sides on this moral debate. Make up your mind.
    Actually, I spent that time defending you in the little thread you made, calling for your return.

I see that doesn't really matter, now does it?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sHiRLeY_TeMpLe ] ++
    Hey hey, be nice to me now Nicole! Do you wanna play "condescending forum member looking to fvck with people"?

I like that game better than Tea-Party
    Isnt that your game? adams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)