Why was Yezkimov Banned? (2 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #221
    All those insults where towards Tom for banning Burke and using double standards, while half of them were made by Burke as he was using my account. And please, those were attacks directed at Tom, and only Tom.

And nobody is answering my questions here...what I would like to know is why Tom would make such a comment like that...what would posess someone to make a statement such as that when it is clear as DAY people are very saddened by the Pope's health. The only answers I'm comming up with is the simple willingness to incite people during their time of sorrow.

Tell me this Tom/Paul...what if I were to make a comment in the London bombing thread, referring to the 50 or so who died "well, that's just 50 some other blokes"? Now, how would you feel if you had actually lost someone you loved in that attack? Would it be right for me to say those people are just some other blokes nobody really cares about? Huh? I don't think so Paul, and you know it.

However, you are a real advocatee of free speech Paul...like the time Mexicans at the Azteca cheered and praised Osama's name while playing the US...as I recall you had no problem with that and defended them...or same thing with the issue of people who have a problem with the Pope. So yes, you are indeed an advocate of free speech....oh wait, thats not exactly right. As I recall you went apeshit on Burke for making fun of the London bombing, and however wrong making fun of bombings may be you still could not stand it Paul, and demanded something be done about the poster who made the comments. See, free speech is alright until it offends you, Paul. And that is my point in all of this. I see comments like Tom's as nothing but attempts at pissing people off, being intolerable of other religions.

So Tom, please tell us why you made that comment in the Pope's thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Jaecole ] ++
    You on the other hand have shown to be nothing more than average america.
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I just wanted to point out Paolo_Montero aka Tom is shit sucking faggot ass Brit.
    Interesting.

Heres what i think.

Im sick of a brit not being able to express an opinion on America without getting ripped apart. Im sick of feeling a need to defend such 'innocent' English from the American(Or rather Andy, Nick and Vinman) agenda here at juventuz. Im sick of reading hundreds of anti-english sentiment, letting it slide and then watching one completely inconclusive and insignificant comment jumped on by these three and that person teamed on, kicked and insulted. Im sick of the name calling every other brit will recieve if they dare take exception and im sick of trying to give my opinion without looking like im in a team britain.

If the brits here allow others there opinions, why cant we be allowed ours? This is hardly a single case, Ive let literally hundreds of worse comments than Jae made slide.

I feel like we are being censored by America :D What happened free speech?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    All those insults where towards Tom for banning Burke and using double standards,
    And that justifies you making bigoted insults? ... Not too mention i was highlighting the insults you in this very thread denied making... as such you are a liar!

while half of them were made by Burke as he was using my account.
    OH please... Its your account, your responsibility... Dont go blaming whether you may or may not have let burke use your account...
    Whatever is written on your account is down to you , no one else...

Plus why should we beleive it was burke anyway... Only you say so... in recent times you have shown yourself equally willing to insult everyone as your buddy....

Hey its ok... I'll run around insulting everyone then jus blame it on someone else using my account... Sorry doesnt fly... your account your words!

And please, those were attacks directed at Tom, and only Tom.
    Where did i say it wasnt... i specifically commented on your insults towards tom... Do you ever actually read the posts you respond to... Hey i'll remind you...
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    Fact is your quote was a really weak argument that showed nothing and definately did not justify your disgusting insults aimed toms way recently
    Insults shwimsults...what insults? Can you read Paul?

Bact to postP:

And nobody is answering my questions here...what I would like to know is why Tom would make such a comment like that...what would posess someone to make a statement such as that when it is clear as DAY people are very saddened by the Pope's health. The only answers I'm comming up with is the simple willingness to incite people during their time of sorrow.
    Personally as i said i think you blew that statement out of all proportion... i see nothing really wrong in it... but ask tom

Tell me this Tom/Paul...what if I were to make a comment in the London bombing thread, referring to the 50 or so who died "well, that's just 50 some other blokes"? Now, how would you feel if you had actually lost someone you loved in that attack? Would it be right for me to say those people are just some other blokes nobody really cares about? Huh? I don't think so Paul, and you know it.
    There are alot of disrespectful and bitter comments in that thread and i dont see this reaction you say I would give from me or anyone else

However, you are a real advocatee of free speech Paul...like the time Mexicans at the Azteca cheered and praised Osama's name while playing the US...as I recall you had no problem with that and defended them...
    See as usual... you take an excerpt from what i write and take it out of context and all proportion... Go back and read it again and see what i said...

or same thing with the issue of people who have a problem with the Pope.
    I never said anything in the pope thread because i really dont see your issue...

As I recall you went apeshit on Burke for making fun of the London bombing, and however wrong making fun of bombings may be you still could not stand it Paul, and demanded something be done about the poster who made the comments.
    Right... Show me where, come on... you constantly go around saying people said things but when they ask you to quote them you give nothing... cause its all in your head....

I went "apeshit" about burkes comments about the bombings.... did i really... what a crock... show me it show me me going apeshit

You mean the peice in nicks thread where he / you came out with the off the cuff comment "your contry got bombed" and I in this mad frenzy you say i was in unleashed the torrent of abuse that is the simple word "and?"

Oh yeah i see it i really went mad there.... So what happened next... oh yes a series of posts asking you/him to say what you had to say , which you / him declined to do and it was over... there was not a single raised comment from me at all... So again show me where i went "apeshit"

Never happened

Show me where i "demanded" (as though i can demand anything) something be done about the person who made fun of the bombing...

Yes ive made comments about burke and the fact imo if he was banned then he should remain so and also what i think of him... but not on the basis of what he said in that thread on that day... cause that was jus laughable... he/you had nothing to say... you/he were clutching for insults... to me it was jus pathetic and amusing

I see comments like Tom's as nothing but attempts at pissing people off, being intolerable of other religions.
    I really cant see how you make such a leap to religious hatred off of such a nothing comment

Fvck it!! Below is the full transcript of every post between myself and you/him regarding his bombing comment... show me where i went "apeshit" ::

Your country just got bombed.

and ??

OWNAGE!
    Andy / burke

how exactly... you made a blank statement.. it meant nothing... to get a reply you need to actually say something

The above is a reply, bone smoker.
    It may be a reply.. but it says nothing... either say something or be quiet

Don't tell me what to do.

Because your friend died in the military.

Wear black, nug!
    Are you actually gonna say something??

If you have something to say... say it

How about this:

YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGAY!
    Thats what i thought... nothing to say at all... what a joke you are... jus noise... nothing more

Dude, don't panic.

Is that it... thats what you have to offer?

Don't panic.
    oh dear

I love how I don't deserve a response, but you respond for 8 posts.

Did i say you didnt deserve a response?

I was am still am asking what it is you want to say?

Are you alright?

Did I fluster you?
    how can you fluster without speaking...

You seem like you have something to say... im jus asking what?
    And that was every post... so please show me where i went "apeshit"

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Look, Andy, I've got no desire to carry on this pointless debate. You've made some outlandish claims, and have failed to back them up. End of story. Why are you still trying to justify your comments, by referring to the London bombings of all things? (which has precisely jack to do with the pope or whoever else I apparently loathe). Please, give it a rest and concentrate on what you're good at, being a decent football poster.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #228
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Look, Andy, I've got no desire to carry on this pointless debate. You've made some outlandish claims, and have failed to back them up. End of story. Why are you still trying to justify your comments, by referring to the London bombings of all things? (which has precisely jack to do with the pope or whoever else I apparently loathe). Please, give it a rest and concentrate on what you're good at, being a decent football poster.
    Fair enough, and I apologize for the insults directed at you. I just did not understand why you would make a comment such as that during somebody else's time of greif. IMO it wasn't fair.

Paul...thanks for deleting Burke's signature out of the posts you quoted. Well done.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I'm not bothered whether you apologise or not; I'm certainly not going to apologise for what I said or for banning your buddy - I just think its a bit petty - you're an intelligent bloke and this sort of feud should be below both of us.

Whether we get along or not (I'd say its unlikely :D) lets at least be civil. Well, at least face to face ;)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
    Heres what i think.

Im sick of a brit not being able to express an opinion on America without getting ripped apart. Im sick of feeling a need to defend such 'innocent' English from the American(Or rather Andy, Nick and Vinman) agenda here at juventuz. Im sick of reading hundreds of anti-english sentiment, letting it slide and then watching one completely inconclusive and insignificant comment jumped on by these three and that person teamed on, kicked and insulted. Im sick of the name calling every other brit will recieve if they dare take exception and im sick of trying to give my opinion without looking like im in a team britain.

If the brits here allow others there opinions, why cant we be allowed ours? This is hardly a single case, Ive let literally hundreds of worse comments than Jae made slide.

I feel like we are being censored by America :D What happened free speech?
    I haven't participated with any weaponry in these War Over the Pond threads. And I certainly don't intend to start now.

But from my perspective, and grant it I am an American, it's de rigeur join the American bashing bandwagon. And hey - as a citizen, I am even guilty of it myself, as this is far from a perfect country and I will quite openly admit that. These pages are filled with my own cynical comments about America and Americans, but at the same time I'm happy and proud of my citizenship too.

But there's fair bashing and also unfair bashing. It's usually a mixture of both with anything. And because America-bashing is so politically correct in the world, much in the same way white men bashing is considered acceptable, I do feel people like Vinman and Andy are fully justified in fighting back and calling people on it.

So to hear you make these statements about England, it's truly ironic, and a little eye-opening, that you seem to come from such a mirror experience about England-bashing. Virtually two sides of the same coin, really. Which makes me believe that your ability to emphathize (though not necessarily to agree) with Vinman or Andy is really not all that out of the question.

From an attempt at an independent perspective (though I clearly have a bias), I think both sides are giving it and getting it in fairly equal amounts. And if it weren't for Vinman and Andy dishing it back, it would be a gross, one-dimensional inequity around here. Because I know Vinman and Andy feel just as much under assault with anti-American bashing as you feel there is anti-English bashing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)