Why was Yezkimov Banned? (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

All i use is alcohol and occasionally majiunha anyway, its not as if its a big deal. I would anyway make myself wait till im older before I even think about trying anything harder, but it just piques my interest.

Hey, thats how im impressed easily ;)

You know that saying "You dont need to try shit to know it tastes bad"?

Or something along those lines.

But hey, do whatever you want, doesnt really affect me in any way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

You know that saying "You dont need to try shit to know it tastes bad"?

Or something along those lines.

But hey, do whatever you want, doesnt really affect me in any way.
yes, thats why I like to read about this topic so i dont go in the wrong direction, thus learn more by talking about people with experiences in that direction.

Thanks for the concern anyway

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
Btw, Dan, Zlatan is right..I am sure you are differenet (matured )than other guys in your age Mentally,but phsyically,you are not.So don't do anything stupid you will regret the rest of your life..now you can thank the granpa for the advise ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
sweet, let us know how it moves.

Zlatan et all, who knows good ' starting a conversation ' lines to chicks?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
You must be a real womanizer ;)

Im talking about good lines not the corny crap you can read in the worlds best pick up lines book.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I know 1 good one. Asking the time, and seeing if you get a positive reception. The problem is that you usually are buggered for conversation hence forth.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Claireisback ] ++
Maybe he just likes a good time. No everyone uses drugs to be cool. Dont belive all those videos they push down your throat in school. I wouldnt tell anyone to do drugs, but if someone does and likes it then why not keep doing it? Beats sitting around bored out of your bloody mind.
I agree. Being 31 years old and still I do smoke Cannabis after 13 years where only those who smoke with me know that I smoke, does not qualify me as cool among people who share the same habit with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)