Why was Yezkimov Banned? (3 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Kick them, then apologise.
Thats actually not so bad. Not full throttle though..;)?

BTW Jae, I just wanted to also say that I was not the Adams account. I made a joke out of it and you took it seriously. Just to be clear.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
because its kinda the same thing as you giving advice on getting chicks

Better than you giving him advice about women tho ;)

And seriously, I always give good advice, my only problem is that I dont follow it myself.

++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
sweet, let us know how it moves.

Zlatan et all, who knows good ' starting a conversation ' lines to chicks?

I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?

See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Better than you giving him advice about women tho ;)

And seriously, I always give good advice, my only problem is that I dont follow it myself.

... this is considering ill be alone cos im going back to ireland in a few days and i resolved this time I would get a girl when im there. Ill be chatting up girls on the street practically :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

The second one is completely awesome but the first one sounds a little bit TOO desperate

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

The second one is completely awesome but the first one sounds a little bit TOO desperate

The second one is awsesome, but the first one can be good too, and doesnt seem desperate if you deliver it with a smile.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #210
    Below is a series of posts where Tom shows his hatred towards people of Religion.

Refering to Jesus Christ and the beliefs of the Catholic church:

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    did he bollocks! Its a bleeding fairytale invented because a whole lotta people had too much time on their hands!

saviour of humanity. :howler:
    It's fine to disagree with people's faith, however to make fun of it and mock it is inhumane.

Next post is when Pope John Paul II was about to pass away, and when millions of people around the world were suffering along with the Pope, some of which here on this forum, Tom decides to make a wonderful comment like this:

He's just another bloke.. I mean do we open threads for every old man thats about to die?
    Hey, it's okay to think he's just another bloke, even though that statement is ignorance in itself. But the second comment was made to provoke people...can't see any other reason for saying something like that. This sort of comment is basically the equivilant of showing up to your father's funeral only to say "hey, he's just another bloke." It's a slap in the face of the person who is greiving, a slap to the face of the many who adored the man, and a slap to the face of the good father himself. Would you like someone to show up to your father's funeral with a Tom-like attitude, saying he's just another bloke while you're in sorrow? I fvcking think not.

Case fvcking closed. You tried to worm your way through my accusations Tom, but now I gotcha. You thought I wouldn't be back, but surprise surpise. Just admit you can't stand people of faith and I'll be cool with it, "mate."

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    :LOL:

how in the hell do those statements "prove" my "hatred" of religious people

I think the bible is bollocks and I think the pope is just an ordinary bloke. Big fvcking deal you great steaming pile of monkey droppings!

Is that ALL you can come up with, after 3 days :howler:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    lol fvck thats weak.

Seriously this is getting out of control. Maybe if Tom was at the funeral, next to the popes best friend and on Live TV and then said those, you might have something to moan about.

Otherwise :howler:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #215
    :LOL:

how in the hell do those statements "prove" my "hatred" of religious people
    Perhaps its not hatred, but it's sure as hell intolerance. We already had this discussion back in the Pope's thread where even Martin and Swag did not agree with your statements Tom. To disgaree with someone is one thing, but to do it and push it during the time of sorrow for some followers is just wrong. That is just a simple case of someone finding glory out of other people's suffering. We make threads everyday about some shitty football player, yet you don't speak out against that. Don't you have a heart? I mean you just do not get it, do you? Oh yeah, I guess not.

And wow, three English Agnostics not taking my side in this matter. LOL I don't know what to say but OBVIOUS.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    And wow, three English Agnostics not taking my side in this matter. LOL I don't know what to say but OBVIOUS.
    Firstly... did i at anypoint tell you i was agnostic?

Secondly my nationality or beleif has no bearing on my comments here...

Fact is your quote was a really weak argument that showed nothing and definately did not justify your disgusting insults aimed toms way recently

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #219
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Fact is your quote was a really weak argument that showed nothing and definately did not justify your disgusting insults aimed toms way recently
    Insults shwimsults...what insults? Can you read Paul? Do you not understand what the Pope means to the Catholic Church? Do you realize some people consider him as the "Father of the Church?" I guess not and I guess nobody here knows what I'm talking about.

"To disgaree with someone is one thing, but to do it and push it during the time of sorrow for some followers is just wrong. That is just a simple case of someone finding glory out of other people's suffering. We make threads everyday about some shitty football player, yet you don't speak out against that."

That's all the evidence I need right there.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Insults shwimsults...what insults?
    No your right.. my mistake you have never insulted tom....

Hey if that floats your boat, have fun faggot. Just don't act like you're not a bigot, and show it off buddy.

Yeah thought that faggot did it.

How about you ban Claire, Tom? Or are you holding true to your British shit folk backings?

Yes, but I going away from the Faith.

I just wanted to point out Paolo_Montero aka Tom is shit sucking faggot ass Brit.
    Shit Dan, Burke is disapointed.

Well anyway. Hey Tom, how about you show your anti-relgious sentiments now? Faggot.

etc etc etc

I especially like how in the very same instance you call tom a biggot you make a homophobic comment... Very classy

Can you read Paul?
    Obviously not...

Do you not understand what the Pope means to the Catholic Church?
    I know exactly what the pope means to people and their religion... But no i see little to warrant your over the top response to what was really a nothing comment....

That's all the evidence I need right there.
    What evidence... Those quotes arent evidence in any way shape or form

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)