OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

:D

It does make you wonder what sort of lives they are leading!
    Horrible, horrible lives. My God they must be such losels if they have to create multiple accounts. They are the scum of this earth.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Horrible, horrible lives. My God they must be such losels if they have to create multiple accounts. They are the scum of this earth.
    you'd know I guess..

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71

you'd know I guess..
    Let's talk about Jesus, shall we?

Do you know Jesus my friend?

Well, you should get to know Jesus. Even though he might be slightly better than Pope John Paul, he's not just some ordinary bloke. Some ordinary bloke sits at a computer all day, telling people how miserable their lives are while closing down threads. Want to discuss some worthless bloke? Well, some worthless bloke makes fun of other people's beliefs for their own enjoyment, and then takes a shit on his computer with his greasy little hands. Jesus doesn't like that my friend.

So if you want to become friends with Jesus, don't become Paolo_Montero.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Aah, the "Jesus" debate - the imaginary little man that fed 5,000 people from one basket. What a hero. Just like you'd like to be. Except the only person that thinks you're a hero is that racist (but wait its ok to be racist isn't it) twat of a friend who doesn't support Juventus but wastes hours of his time re-registering under different usernames on a Juve forum just to insult people. Wow, thats the definition of cool. Why ever was he banned?

Pull his cock out your mouth for one minute and you might just get a brainwave. You might just be wrong on something.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #76
    Aah, the "Jesus" debate - the imaginary little man that fed 5,000 people from one basket. What a hero. Just like you'd like to be. Except the only person that thinks you're a hero is that racist (but wait its ok to be racist isn't it) twat of a friend who doesn't support Juventus but wastes hours of his time re-registering under different usernames on a Juve forum just to insult people. Wow, thats the definition of cool. Why ever was he banned?

Pull his cock out your mouth for one minute and you might just get a brainwave. You might just be wrong on something.
    See, now that's not a way to become a friend of Jesus. He is ashamed of you, Paolo_Montero.

If I was the owner of this site, I would be ashamed too. I picked you for moderator, yet you break the forum rules time after time yourself. Insulting people's religions, calling the Pope an ordinary bloke to fuel up the fire it already caused...wow, you're a true disciple of the internet world.

Now, I'll make a thread about Mother Theresa so you can call her one of your several quaint little names. This forum brings out the best in ya, doesn't it?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Burke was banned, signing up again and pretending that you live on a Russian submarine doesn't undo that.

Didn't see too many of his posts but I still saw him starting to step over the line already.

And Tom, you're probably the best mod ever. :)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    You wanna find an example of when I broke the rules back when I was a moderator be my guest. Otherwise just continue to spout your unfounded bullshit in the vain hope that Nick or one of your other "homies" comes in to save your ass from total embarassment.

Peace out :howler:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    See, now that's not a way to become a friend of Jesus. He is ashamed of you, Paolo_Montero.

If I was the owner of this site, I would be ashamed too. I picked you for moderator, yet you break the forum rules time after time yourself. Insulting people's religions, calling the Pope an ordinary bloke to fuel up the fire it already caused...wow, you're a true disciple of the internet world.

Now, I'll make a thread about Mother Theresa so you can call her one of your several quaint little names. This forum brings out the best in ya, doesn't it?
    I suggest you take your religion beef with Tom somewhere else, like PM's.

I like you Andy, I think you are a great poster, but in this Burke thing I think you are biased cause he is your friend. He's not here to discuss Juventus or football, you know that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)