Why was Yezkimov Banned? (4 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127
    Martin, is that really fair? Letting your former bigoted moderator ban Burke, but leave Claire on the forums? Don't you see a double standard there my friend? Tom will ban Burke, but not Claire because she's English....I could see it coming. That's discrimination as far as I'm concerned.

I think you're a fine person Martin, and thank you for building such a great website my friend.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Martin, is that really fair? Letting your former bigoted moderator ban Burke, but leave Claire on the forums? Don't you see a double standard there my friend? Tom will ban Burke, but not Claire because she's English....I could see it coming. That's discrimination as far as I'm concerned.

I think you're a fine person Martin, and thank you for building such a great website my friend.
    Andy my good man, there are infinitely many double standards in existence on this forum, a ridiculous amount of pointless animosity, self adoration (and self deprecation in fact), natonalism, prejudice, unfair personal attacks, purposeful assaults on figures and ideas others hold dear, not to mention off topic posting. Whether one member who has no interest in the core idea of this forum, and who has been banned already for his conduct, is restricted or not from participating makes very little difference to the quality of this forum.

Let's jump on a time machine, go back 3 years and I'll show you my idealistic side which was once very focused on keeping the forum just.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    I do actually. Hes a nice guy but im not really a fan. Every time I talk to him he bugs me. Though it would be a lie to say he isnt sexy.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #136
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Andy my good man, there are infinitely many double standards in existence on this forum, a ridiculous amount of pointless animosity, self adoration (and self deprecation in fact), natonalism, prejudice, unfair personal attacks, purposeful assaults on figures and ideas others hold dear, not to mention off topic posting. Whether one member who has no interest in the core idea of this forum, and who has been banned already for his conduct, is restricted or not from participating makes very little difference to the quality of this for.
    Well, I just do not understand sometimes Martin. Double Standards when you are on the downside are a biatch, my friend.

Well, if all comes to worse, Tom will ban me and that will be it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)