Who is the greatest Italian player ever? (4 Viewers)

Greatest Italian Player Ever

• Roberto Baggio

• Franco Baresi

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Dino Zoff

• Paolo Maldinosaurus

• Fabio Cannavaro

• Giacinto Facchetti

• Giuseppe Bergomi

• Gaetano Scirea

• Gianluigi Buffon

• Giuseppe Meazza

• Luigi Riva

• Francesco Totti

• Alessandro Del Baggio

• Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes i think that this poll is pointless anyway, how many people have watched Scirea play for example? a thread about the best Italian player in the past 15-20 years would have been more appropriate.

Oh and out of curiosity Burke, do you think one can judge a player based on youtube videos??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i know but you think its ok to judge a player you never watched, because you saw videos of his and did a little reading right?

Doesnt that mean i can judge any player that plays in any given league using wikipedia and youtube?

Apr 12, 2004
Not necessarily, but I'm talking about common fucking sense, jokester.

I'm saying that if I listen to your idiocy, and can't vote or judge a player I've never seen play, then I could not vote for any of the players that played before WC '98. You are making no sense.

Is it not common sense that Mueller was better than Baggio, Delpie, Klose, or any other striker to live?

No, it's common fucking sense. Look at his strike rate and awards, both personal and team oriented. He was the best striker to ever live. But apparently he isn't because I never watched him play.

Look, do whatever makes you happy, but your argument is nonsense, and any non-Delpie/Baggio fanboy would agree with me.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
WTF

Where's Molinaro, for Christ's sake? :groan:

Seriously tho, if Del broke all Scirea's records at Juve, the appearences (despite being an injury prone Supporting Striker) and titles won (he won everything except UEFA Cup, no big deal), also he's club's top scorer, won the WC also, and didn't miss his PK in the final (unlike some), I don't understand why some people ridicule the ones voting for him..
Plus, could Baggio become Capocannoniere at 33-34? Ich dont tink zo :D

Maybe it takes a player to retire before his true value becomes clearer eh.

Sep 1, 2002
WTF

Seriously tho, if Del broke all Scirea's records at Juve, the appearences (despite being an injury prone Supporting Striker) and titles won (he won everything except UEFA Cup, no big deal), also he's club's top scorer, won the WC also, and didn't miss his PK in the final (unlike some), I don't understand why some people ridicule the ones voting for him..

Good points well put.

Apr 12, 2004

:yawn:

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #98
    WTF

:rofl2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)