Which Player's Exit Was Most Dissappointing? (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
obviously Zambrotta, and also thuram, cannavaro; i just wondering, they were old players, they shouldn't be transferred.

But i think with the zambrotta exit, now juventus have the replacement, he is Federico Balzaretti and Giorgio Chiellini :D

forza juve !!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
boekhorst said:
obviously Zambrotta, and also thuram, cannavaro; i just wondering, they were old players, they shouldn't be transferred.
But i think with the zambrotta exit, now juventus have the replacement, he is Federico Balzaretti and Giorgio Chiellini :D

forza juve !!
To cut the huge wage expense. We lost a lot of money because of the damn calcioppoli. :pumpkin:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
It has to be Zambrotta..

It hurts because we made him the great player he is, it hurts because he said he will stay because he is juventino. It hurts that he lied and left.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fliakis said:
surely not thuram. old lazy git worth 5 or so millions per season. bargain, we even got paid for him.

the only good thing big lil ever did for me was cross tht sublime ball for maresca to score what is one of the most memorable goal to all juventino's in our generation

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Guys, in a revolution u have to sacrifice : We sacrified zambo, canna and got rid off of some bastards who are absolutely not juve material. I'm pointing out vieira , emerson and ibra. Somehow , I'm happy that all this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)