Which Player's Exit Was Most Dissappointing? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ex bianconeri: Come è triste senza la Juve

08:56 del 17 ottobre

Lasciare la Juventus non sempre è stato un affare.

Cannavaro (Real Madrid): accolto da re, adesso soffre.
Emerson (Real Madrid): lo difende solo Capello.
Zambrotta (Barcellona): non ha ancora entusiasmato.
Thuram (Barcellona): tanta classe, ma gioca poco.
Ibrahimovic (Inter): nervi tesi ed un solo gol.
Vieira (Inter): inizio perfetto, poi il declino con le espulsioni.

(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Cannavaro (Real Madrid): Received as a king, now he suffers.
Emerson (Real Madrid): He defends only Capello.
Zambrotta (Barcelona): Still hasn't found any enthusiasm.
Thuram (Barcelona): much class, but plays little.
Ibrahimovic (Inter): Nervous and only a single goal scored.
Vieira (Inter): Perfect beginning, then the decline with the expulsions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
without Juve they are nothing

I think they have all joined wrong teams.

Cannavaro was made for Italian League, Zambrotta too, Emerson was never class midfielder, Thuram doesnt get much playing time because he is old, Ibrahimovic is arrogant child, only Vieira will play good at Inter if he stops receiving red cards.

MindelaBB

Oct 6, 2006
I don't know, I was sad to see Cannavaro & Zambrotta go, they are two of my favorite players. Both have so much heart and enthusiasm when they play, it was a joy to watch them. It was particularly sad to see them leave Juve when the Grand Old Lady is down. But as athletes, these men have to watch for their own careers. It is understandable that they need to move on because neither of them are so young; their careers will not last forever. I love Juve and believe in loyalty to the team, but they need to also have loyalty to themselves and their families. They can only play soccer/football for so long. With or without them though, Juve will get back to Serie A next season. Have faith. Then we can all PRAY that Gigi Buffon does not leave at the end of the season.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #147
    i think we can be reasonably confident that buffon will not leave...atleast for another italian club...maybe he wants a foreign experience which is understandable...but fingers crossed he will retire as a Bianconero

Silvers

Sep 3, 2006
    Although I miss Cannavaro... he is 33, we are doing alright at the moment without him. Better that we take 20 million of Madrid's euros than have him maybe retiring by the time we're back in Serie A and getting nothing.

Zambrotta leaving is the biggest blow in the long term, and utterly disapointing... it looks unlikely at the moment, but I wish Barcelona would do crap this season so we can snatch him back for next.

angelus

Dec 25, 2005
    actually the one player i miss is zambrotta and he also lost him self in barca his game doesnt suits barca's game and as for a cana i do 2 but he is too old to last anyhow so wasnt tht bad as for the rest i dont care much as long as we got good money out of them

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Seriousy Zambro used to be world's best fullback at Juve, now he can't even become a certain starter at Barcelona lol (he loses it to the likes of Belletti and Van Bronkhorst for God's sake :wth:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Get over it people, they left and they won´t be coming back.

It is now 5 months they have left and I think this thread should be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)