Which Player's Exit Was Most Dissappointing? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
will luvs juve said:
im sad thay canna went because was a great player and its sad seeing him do what heused to do for us but with real madrid

But he's not doing what he used to do for us. He totally sucks at Madrid. :D

swag said:
Giovanni Cobolli Gigli got one thing right: Zambro's departure was the biggest disappointment of all.
Yepp.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Esteban said:
But he's not doing what he used to do for us. He totally sucks at Madrid. :D

Yepp.
Thats because he is still thinking about us.

He misses Juve!

Grazie Fabio, you were the man, come back, please!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve per sempre said:
Canna & Zambrotta will always be rememered in Juve's history,great players,one is the best defender in the world,the other is the best full back in the world!!!! Thank u for the world cup guys thank u for all that u did to Juve!!! but i still hop that we could get Zambo back in the next 2 years coz I always though that he is the one to follow Alex &be the captain!!!
Never will happen...:disagree:

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Yes, I agree that zambrotta's departure was most dissapointing than the others...

Emo, Thuram, even Canna's (don't need to mention Ibra's) departures didn't come close.

We are not talking about the best player with the talents or not, he was with us for like 5 seasons and was easily the most consistent player we had with no complaints during his time and always gave his all for our cause. Then he just ended it abruptly like some sort of jilted lover.... it pains. And he still had a lot to give and could've become a juventus legend like ale. C'est la vie.

Aug 27, 2003
I think the most disappointing is zambrotta after all these years of transforming into a high class player thanks to juventus he abdons us when in need
Traiotor although it would be nice to seem him back id rather they shut the door on his face and let him Rot
Moggi is another person which disappointed me but it wasnt like he had any choice and i know he will always be faithful to juventus!

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #134
    Emo was a Roman at heart...
    Canna will always love Naples...
    Vieira will be remembered as a Gunner...
    Ibra will be remembered as a....LOSER
    Mutu...no comment
    but Zambro....damn u we miss u the most!!!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Zambrotta as he was my favorite player for Juve. I can't think of another player in world football who can be compared to him...

Cannavaro as he was the world's best DC when he played for us. An incredible fighter. I still wonder what the fuck he's doing in Real Merdid

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)