Which Player's Exit Was Most Dissappointing? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
canna and thuram - they were in the final years of thei career i expected them to stay

emerson zlatan and vieira - they were new to juve so don't care about them

personally i was hurt mos when zambro was sold...he is a true fighter and maybe the juve management should have tried harder to keep him....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Zambrotta because he has been a real veteran of juve.
Canavarro because of his great spirit and motivation..

but I was gonna be much more dissapointed if Buffon had leaved.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Mutu...

Because he remained so loyal until his last minutes in the club, and because he was not given the chance to play in his original position...

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
i expected at least one of them(canna and thuram), due to their age and relationship to juve. must admit i had hoped for canna because of his skills and winningmentallity.

but the one that hurt was zambro, juve-veteran and could have been our next captain. skilled, pace, great workrate, good technique, but at least he went abroad instead of joining clown-act inter.

players not missing in action
zlatan...who?
we got palladino and bojinov in

vieira and emo...paro is the deal

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
ahmedz said:
canna and thuram - they were in the final years of thei career i expected them to stay

emerson zlatan and vieira - they were new to juve so don't care about them

personally i was hurt mos when zambro was sold...he is a true fighter and maybe the juve management should have tried harder to keep him....

Emerson, Capello, Vieira & Zlatan were no surpise at all, never true Juventini, the only surprise was Zlatan chewing out Capello - although that was probably for not taking him to Madrid, then he sees him with Tonino & Emo, whats the saying about a woman scorned?

Thuram was dissappointing, he's been our captain as often as Ale these past 2 seasons & I would expect more from him as a man.

Mutu also left a bitter taste but Bojinov as a sweetener at least gives us balance

Zambro is the worst. A true champion & a Juventino, also young enough to still be at his peak when we return to A & CL next year, the club & player must take equal blame here.

I read a quote somewhere saying the professional footballers have left, the men remain. Never a truer word spoken.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mutu and only Mutu.

He wanted to give for Juve and he was misused. He would have stayed and played with the team in lower divisions without complaining or asking to leave.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maresca? The one who prefers watching wrestling with Miccoli than watching Juve?

That exit was not disappointing :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)