Which Player's Exit Was Most Dissappointing? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Tacchi is on loan at Villareal but this is his last year on his contract wth us..

to be honest i don't miss anyone of them, they should miss Juve.

i sure don't miss Zlatan (nothing to miss really)
i sure don't miss Viera (added nothing to our mid, he was much over rated in our team)
i sure don't miss slow motion(emo and thuram)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
tacchinardi was and still is one of my favourite players, i miss his grit and love for juve alot, and how if there was a fight waiting to happen, he would rush up to defend his fellow juventino

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Thiery Henry...:D I'm kidding...

Seriously...

I would miss the most Zambrotta & Mutu... the first was a true Juventus symbol and best player in the world on the flanks...and for Mutu, he was never given a proper chance to show his qualities...

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
don't miss zambro because I really didn't see a personality there
don't miss zlatan since everyone involved (counting fans) wanted a transfer
don't miss emerson, vieira nor mutu. the last one felt to fragile for my taste.

who i really miss is cannavaro, such a hero on and off the pitch. Not to mention his defensive abilities are out of this world.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #50
    i wonder why juve didn't recall maresca and tacchi...tht would have been a brilliant midfield pairing

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    1.Zambrotta - The most useful player inh the world.
    2.Cannavaro - The best defender of today, captain of Italy.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I vote for Zambro for the most disappointing player exit. He was worthy of being our second captain. He proved his loyalty. He had many good years ahead of him still, careerwise. And his versatility would have been instrumental to the holes our team would have needed to patch.

I wish him well and thank him for what he's done for the club. But damn I really wish he would have stuck around...

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Il Re said:
    tacchinardi was and still is one of my favourite players, i miss his grit and love for juve alot, and how if there was a fight waiting to happen, he would rush up to defend his fellow juventino
    i remember once against Real Madrid he and Ronaldo got sent off. Ronaldo for pushing Tacchi to the floor and Alessio for punching him in the teeth! :rofl2:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    i remember once against Real Madrid he and Ronaldo got sent off. Ronaldo for pushing Tacchi to the floor and Alessio for punching him in the teeth! :rofl2:

no didnt tacch trip him up purposely? then poonaldo retaliated?

good tactic as it was going to penos

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    SiccSense said:
    None of these lately but in the past Fabian Carini, great keeper.

i was fuming when he went to arsenal on loan, its a real shame that binter dont know how talented he is, and that he cud well easily solve their gk problems, but dont tell them :p

carini defo 1 of my fave gks and certainly one of the most underrated

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)