Which Player's Exit Was Most Dissappointing? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Zambrotta,
It especially broke my heart when Zambo attacked the Juve board saying that he would have prefered Milan to Barca but he was really still pondering and thinking about staying in serie B when all of a sudden he was told that he was sold to Barca.
He is the biggest loss because he can play on the wings on all sides.

Mutu and Canna,
Mutu because he would have been such a loyal servant and that he has soo much to offer in his original position. The only consolation is Bojinov, which hopefully was the right gamble by the Juve Board.
Canna because of his attitude and grit on the field, he showed Juve's characteristics.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Zambrotta dissapointed me the most as I expected more loyalty from this player. I didn't expect any loyalty at all from Zlatan, but still, the destination he opted for must be considered dissapointing and a huge insult.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The greatest loss for us is certainly Zambrotta's departure.

The greatest dissapointment for me is Thuram,the player that I regarded as true Juventino,but he showed that he is everything but Juventino,not because he left us rather because his numerous statements.

But I'm glad the Buffon,Treze and Camoranesi stayed with us,at the end I'm satisfied.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jem83 said:
Zambrotta dissapointed me the most as I expected more loyalty from this player. I didn't expect any loyalty at all from Zlatan, but still, the destination he opted for must be considered dissapointing and a huge insult.
As far as I remember from Zambo's latest comments. He said that he was still considering the option of staying, but the Board already accepted a bid from Barcelona. Thats why he was so Furious when Juve fans labelled him a traitor.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Maresca said:
Zambrotta because he has been a real veteran of juve.
Canavarro because of his great spirit and motivation..

but I was gonna be much more dissapointed if Buffon had leaved.
Totally agree :agree:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
As far as I remember from Zambo's latest comments. He said that he was still considering the option of staying, but the Board already accepted a bid from Barcelona. Thats why he was so Furious when Juve fans labelled him a traitor.
If he really wanted to stay he would've been here now. In one interview I remember him saying that he felt "let down by the triade and Juventus" after having two scudetti removed from his list of career milestones, but also, and here you are right, that he hoped Juve-fans would understand his frustration and dissapointment. Some do and some don't I guess. As for me, I'm dissapointed he left, because I'm totally convinced it didn't take him more than 10 seconds to decide. If less.

As a player I really miss him. He was great for us in past seasons.

Mar 24, 2006
- vOnAm - said:

another wrong decison from our new board :agree: and calciopoli of course !:ferocious

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
cana, and mostly ZAMBO.. . he was jst fantastic... he never disappointed juve fans! (i don't mean leaving juve).
i don't care about, emerson, viera, zlatan...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I miss Tacchinardi, man :(

Fuckin Crapello :groan:

Tacchi is better than Zanetti and Blasi

PS Is there still a chance that Tacchi would come back?

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Without a doubt...Cannavaro:cry: :cry:

I still find it hard to look at him in a Real jersey :cry: He will be missed for his defensive stability and talent, his winning attitude, his leadership qualities. While I'm hugely disappointed that he left Juve, my rational mind understands it was a professional decision and he never said a bad word about Juve or her fans...in fact thanking them in numerous interviews.

Zambrotta's departure was sad too. He was a great player and a long-time Juventino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)