Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOL. What is the royal kids name?

I semi like UKs proper school clothes ethic they seem to have for kids. My little niece over first day in school to, and its oddly cute seeing in snaps her dressed in a way that seems like it first day in corporate job :D

Sweden is way more relaxed with that stuff.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
LOL. What is the royal kids name?

I semi like UKs proper school clothes ethic they seem to have for kids. My little niece over first day in school to, and its oddly cute seeing in snaps her dressed in a way that seems like it first day in corporate job :D

Sweden is way more relaxed with that stuff.
they do that stuff here too

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Real question: What color shoes go well with a charcoal grey suit? I'm thinking a dual purpose shoe basically for job interviews and weddings.

Usually a lighter shade of brown or Camel. Or if you think that won't look quite right, then you should go on the other side of the spectrum with a dark burgundy shoe.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I already have a nice cordovan color loafer, but I feel it looks out of place at something like a job interview.
Don't go with loafers at a job interview. Always have laces, man.

If any shade of brown doesn't work for you, then you call fall back on a nice black pair of shoes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Real question: What color shoes go well with a charcoal grey suit? I'm thinking a dual purpose shoe basically for job interviews and weddings.
For any suit I go safely with brown (lighter shades) if its lighter color suits (tho you said charcoal), and just plain black shoes or thick brown with black/darker suits.

This subject and the general matching attire expert around here is @Klin, he's helpful if you have similar tastes.

Edit: Just saw. Basically echo what Serge said in his post too, mens fashion choices in such ways is fairly straight forward lol. I Tend to play it safe with the colours with formal setting like you described, wether its shoes or chelsea boots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 263)