IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You are a 100% correct, however your assessment about hetero sex being practically risk free when it comes to HIV, applies to first world countries, where infected people are treated adequately.
I never said it was completely safe for hetero sex though. I think people have the wrong idea that I raw dog every random girl that I sleep with.

I screen the girls I sleep with before deciding to go condomless.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I never said it was completely safe for hetero sex though. I think people have the wrong idea that I raw dog every random girl that I sleep with.

I screen the girls I sleep with before deciding to go condomless.
If you are a healthy male with no STDs it's almost impossible to catch HIV via vaginal sex in a developed country, actually doctors don't even ask for an HIV test if all you had was vaginal sex.
Also fuck what the haters say, live life.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If you are a healthy male with no STDs it's almost impossible to catch HIV via vaginal sex in a developed country, actually doctors don't even ask for an HIV test if all you had was vaginal sex.
Also fuck what the haters say, live life.
:tup:

That's why I only rawdog girls of upper middle class or above. Yah know, people who lead first world lives in a third world country.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Geez. You can see girls with great ass and tits at the every corner. Or at least one of those! But good lips, man, they are so hard to find nowadays.

Oh and those exaggerated lips corrections :inter:
Looking at fake lips is one thing, kissing them is much worse. It’s like they lost the sensation for their lips and they‘re heading right into a tongue attack. No smooth set up with lips first get in touch et cetera, it‘s more like you get licked up by a dog.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Looking at fake lips is one thing, kissing them is much worse. It’s like they lost the sensation for their lips and they‘re heading right into a tongue attack. No smooth set up with lips first get in touch et cetera, it‘s more like you get licked up by a dog.
So did you just assume I meant those lips? ;) :D

But yeah. Horrible. A friend of mine did that. She looked so cute and great back in the day (without one). Nowadays when she's like 5 years older and after the correction she looks like an old hooker that you get under the bridge. The only thing she lacks is a bit of more make up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)