GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Ran 10 miles this morning, took a nap. Seems like that's gonna be my Saturday. Good times.
Sounds great. I am starting to shift my usual weekend drinking/drug habits with things like reading, meditating, working out and watching old classic movies.

At first i felt like a complete loser, but now i actually really enjoy just turning off the phone and let my mind have some time off. The weekdays becomes so much enjoyable too when i dont have to fight off a hangover sent from Hell.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sounds great. I am starting to shift my usual weekend drinking/drug habits with things like reading, meditating, working out and watching old classic movies.

At first i felt like a complete loser, but now i actually really enjoy just turning off the phone and let my mind have some time off. The weekdays becomes so much enjoyable too when i dont have to fight off a hangover sent from Hell.
You are defining the future of luxury, sir. :hi:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Somewhere in Utah right? What time of day/ kind of heat are you dealing with?
Salt Lake City. During the week a run before 7am if I can. It is in the 60s at that time.

I try to run early on the weekends, but usually end up going out after 1030, so it’s 80s when I start sometimes 90s when I end.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Nothing wrong with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 135)