May 26, 2016
Because i was always used to going out, being social all the time, and always felt like i was losing out if i didnt attend parties and stuff, especially during weekends.

Its been enjoyable to go out and chase PU$$y and feeling like a rockstar, but its also time consuming and costs tons of money, not to mention all the idiots you encounter on the way (including acting as one yourself) . Therefore i kind of try to avoid it now or massively decrease the activity. Sluts never made me truly happy anyways and fake social gatherings makes me sick to my stomach.

im at a point now where i just feel like i have seen that life for what it is and a lot of it is truly time wasting.

So even though just staying home and turning off the phone felt really weird at first, i am now starting to love it. Highly reccomended for anyone that wants to turn bad habits into something good and turn towards more meaningfull things.

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Sounds great. I am starting to shift my usual weekend drinking/drug habits with things like reading, meditating, working out and watching old classic movies.

At first i felt like a complete loser, but now i actually really enjoy just turning off the phone and let my mind have some time off. The weekdays becomes so much enjoyable too when i dont have to fight off a hangover sent from Hell.
I feel ya, brah. Leading a weekend life of alcohol and drugs takes its toll on you after a while. Having said that, instead of staying home, I still go out to parties and clubs but I stay sober. Pulling pussy without being drunk is a lot more fulfilling.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I feel ya, brah. Leading a weekend life of alcohol and drugs takes its toll on you after a while. Having said that, instead of staying home, I still go out to parties and clubs but I stay sober. Pulling pussy without being drunk is a lot more fulfilling.
Da fuck...party and sober can't be in a same sentence. :sergio: If you want to be sober then just stay at home and sleep or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 155)