Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you are a healthy male with no STDs it's almost impossible to catch HIV via vaginal sex in a developed country, actually doctors don't even ask for an HIV test if all you had was vaginal sex.
Also fuck what the haters say, live life.
True. Health organizations used to refuse to acknowledge this as they wanted to focus on general prevention and didn't want to stigmatize true risk groups, but nowadays heterosexual males are rarely a point of attention when it comes to preventing HIV.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Because i was always used to going out, being social all the time, and always felt like i was losing out if i didnt attend parties and stuff, especially during weekends.

Its been enjoyable to go out and chase PU$$y and feeling like a rockstar, but its also time consuming and costs tons of money, not to mention all the idiots you encounter on the way (including acting as one yourself) . Therefore i kind of try to avoid it now or massively decrease the activity. Sluts never made me truly happy anyways and fake social gatherings makes me sick to my stomach.

im at a point now where i just feel like i have seen that life for what it is and a lot of it is truly time wasting.

So even though just staying home and turning off the phone felt really weird at first, i am now starting to love it. Highly reccomended for anyone that wants to turn bad habits into something good and turn towards more meaningfull things.
You've reached a point of life maturity and wisdom. Well done, sir. At some point life becomes too short for fake people.

A bar fight and 15 stitches later, i can't help but think, was it garlic or onion on that plate that slammed on my face
:lol: I take it Garlic and Onion aren't the name of strippers.

Just screen them before going condomless.
Best Tinder feature evah.

Represent!!!

Geez. You can see girls with great ass and tits at the every corner. Or at least one of those! But good lips, man, they are so hard to find nowadays.

Oh and those exaggerated lips corrections :inter:
Intriguing concept. I have to think about that. You may have a point...
So did you just assume I meant those lips? ;):D

But yeah. Horrible. A friend of mine did that. She looked so cute and great back in the day (without one). Nowadays when she's like 5 years older and after the correction she looks like an old hooker that you get under the bridge. The only thing she lacks is a bit of more make up.
:lol2: Why do body dysmorphia women do that? It's gotta be on that gender reassignment mental illness spectrum...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As soon as the unwed mother left the other shrews began gossiping about her and her chubby baby they were just fawning over.

Nothing like a baby to put the fear of god into a woman who is going on 30 and single :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
some subhuman coworker came in from parental leave to LITERALLY TALK ABOUT HIS KID'S BIRTH FOR 2 HOURS including all the details about woman parts like how far the cervix has opened at what point in time and and and. Everybody pretended to be happy for him but when he left they made fun of him how he can't let go off work :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
some subhuman coworker came in from parental leave to LITERALLY TALK ABOUT HIS KID'S BIRTH FOR 2 HOURS including all the details about woman parts like how far the cervix has opened at what point in time and and and. Everybody pretended to be happy for him but when he left they made fun of him how he can't let go off work :lol:
You should've asked him to show you pics and vids.

You know the rule

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Those are awful stripper names
They beat Lox and Cream Cheese.

Make that into the world
Word to that. Every time I look at a baby, I look at 1500 tons of carbon emissions.

As soon as the unwed mother left the other shrews began gossiping about her and her chubby baby they were just fawning over.

Nothing like a baby to put the fear of god into a woman who is going on 30 and single :lol:
Babies sometimes do what a late 20s butt explosion does not.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
@swag How long is your Euro escape planned for?
Who said he would come back? He loves the atmosphere here. Here we have a thing called sexual freedom, people won't go apeshit if they see boobs...swag could be gay here if he wanted to. Here we are allowed to drink and even smoke at some places. :kiss:

Only things we have to worry about are economics (and to not getting rich at least up here in the North) and terrorists (I'm not allowed to tell you more about that subject). :D

@Hustini

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Who said he would come back? He loves the atmosphere here. Here we have a thing called sexual freedom, people won't go apeshit if they see boobs...swag could be gay here if he wanted to. Here we are allowed to drink and even smoke at some places. :kiss:

Only things we have to worry about are economics (and to not getting rich at least up here in the North) and terrorists (I'm not allowed to tell you more about that subject). :D

@Hustini
Go on.

Pretty sure San Fran offers all of what you mentioned above btw :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

@Hustini
Are you with him in Portugalia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)