Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I am having a shitty day.

A guy that lives in my building came home last night around 1:00 am and decided to fuck his girl while hearing hip hop at full volume.

His flat is right under my bedroom and I couldn't sleep after hearing Toc toc toc, the girl moaning and him screaming "yeah baby".

Now I can't make those sounds go away :scared:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So one of the truck drivers that works for my employer somehow ended up on a narrow road in tahoe way far from his destination got stuck between trees. The responding police made fun of him so he quit on the spot and left the truck there.

Earlier today a different driver was delivering this big brand new filing cabinet for my use and just pushed the box it was in out the back of the truck and broke the shit out of it

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

A guy that lives in my building came home last night around 1:00 am and decided to fuck his girl while hearing hip hop at full volume.

His flat is right under my bedroom and I couldn't sleep after hearing Toc toc toc, the girl moaning and him screaming "yeah baby".

@Fr3sh is such a bad neighbour.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fargo s3 is slow to get going
I've enjoyed it. For example, the episode where we see the (former) police chief's father's sci-fi career was a great episode that stood on its own, IMO.

We'll see what tonight brings.

I think I'm gonna lunch on some sushi today.
Is that a euphemism for oral sex with a local loca?

Just replace it with the sounds of their double homicide.

Sounds like one helluva delivery company you're dealing with there
I'm sure these are trucks even Hector Salamanca would not touch.

Sex and music are a horrible combination
That's what Nickelback is for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)