ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Get well soon bro
Thanks brah

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like you were gonna go on a road trip with sexy chicks anyway.
I was actually gonna go to Niagara Falls. Got the hotel and everything

- - - Updated - - -

Sucks. Been in hospital because of it 3 times, they always gave me meds, instead of cutting that thing out.
That's fucked, they told me they could give me antibiotics but then I'd have to stay here even longer plus there is a very high Janice of occurrence.

- - - Updated - - -

Sucks bro. At least you'll get to watch Archer whole weekend. And even catch the Bologna game if you're bored enough
True that :tup: now I just need a phone charger but I got my people working on that.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Thanks brah

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That's fucked, they told me they could give me antibiotics but then I'd have to stay here even longer plus there is a very high Janice of occurrence.

- - - Updated - - -

True that :tup: now I just need a phone charger but I got my people working on that.
Damn man. That truly sucks. Get well soon, fam.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Thanks brah

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I make it a habit of not laughing at those who are in pain, but what the FUCK is this :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1023)