lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
very high Janice of occurrence syndrom: The very serious and painful side effect of

:scared:
Only the second most annoying Janice in TV history if you catch my drifteroo

Get well soon @ALC

I've been to a museum (gallery) today. Magritte exhibition was nice but too crowded, shouldn't have gone on a Friday. On the plus side weather was hot and many girls were sweating bullets in there so I could sneak up from behind and smell their sweat without anybody taking notice

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Because it seems like the Doctors at my Hospital see surgery as ultima ratio.
If it was up to me it would be out already.

Been ok for the past few years, but IF it comes back i'll defenitely try another Hospital though.
Same thing happens with my doc. He doesn't wanna remove my tonsils even though I've gotten tonsillitis 5 times in the last 3 years.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I make it a habit of not laughing at those who are in pain, but what the FUCK is this :lol:
Chance of reoccurrence.

Fuck you :D

- - - Updated - - -

Get well soon man
Thanks brah

- - - Updated - - -

Only the second most annoying Janice in TV history if you catch my drifteroo

Get well soon @ALC

I've been to a museum (gallery) today. Magritte exhibition was nice but too crowded, shouldn't have gone on a Friday. On the plus side weather was hot and many girls were sweating bullets in there so I could sneak up from behind and smell their sweat without anybody taking notice
I love smelling hot girl sweat. It mixes with their fruity smelling shampoos and gets me hard. Speaking of, I haven't gotten hard in a couple days now. That's concerning.

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing happens with my doc. He doesn't wanna remove my tonsils even though I've gotten tonsillitis 5 times in the last 3 years.
Can you say "Bolivia is a third world country without the necessary hospital care needed to remove tonsils "?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Chance of reoccurrence.

Fuck you :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks brah

- - - Updated - - -

I love smelling hot girl sweat. It mixes with their fruity smelling shampoos and gets me hard. Speaking of, I haven't gotten hard in a couple days now. That's concerning.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you say "Bolivia is a third world country without the necessary hospital care needed to remove tonsils "?
The rich go to private clinics :klin:

You're lucky I'm on 8 points :(

- - - Updated - - -

Met a nice Czech girl today :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Come at me @lgorTudor :D
By meeting I guess you meant you observed her from a distance.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Who wants to touch it?

@swag
:lol:

In the hospital for appendicitis, the Friday before a three day weekend. Fuck this, fuck this so hard.
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon, sir. But good you're getting medical attention.

I was actually gonna go to Niagara Falls. Got the hotel and everything
And the tranny hooker I hope.

I make it a habit of not laughing at those who are in pain, but what the FUCK is this :lol:
Janice must be the tranny hooker.

Well done, ALC! :tup:

I showed her around a castle, which is kinda a tourist attraction.
Group of Americans were there too. Bavaria so international :touched:
I first visited Prague 22 years ago. Dat place had just split off from Slovakia and it was crawling with 'Mericans. Like, too much. Like bars showing live Simpsons episodes. Was a bit much for this Merican tourist... I could get that shit in some Orlando hellhole.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon, sir. But good you're getting medical attention.

And the tranny hooker I hope.

Janice must be the tranny hooker.

Well done, ALC! :tup:

I first visited Prague 22 years ago. Dat place had just split off from Slovakia and it was crawling with 'Mericans. Like, too much. Like bars showing live Simpsons episodes. Was a bit much for this Merican tourist... I could get that shit in some Orlando hellhole.
I'm glad you appreciate how infuriating American tourists can be. Which is odd, because generally Americans are quite likeable. They just do so poorly on foreign soil that it quickly becomes awkward for everyone involved I guess.

Also, it doesn't help that everyone understands what they're saying.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm glad you appreciate how infuriating American tourists can be. Which is odd, because generally Americans are quite likeable. They just do so poorly on foreign soil that it quickly becomes awkward for everyone involved I guess.

Also, it doesn't help that everyone understands what they're saying.
It's why I can't handle Firenze in anything but small doses. It's like an American Disneyland branded as "Medici's Renaissance World".

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's why I can't handle Firenze in anything but small doses. It's like an American Disneyland branded as "Medici's Renaissance World".
Good example. That's probably the worst place in the world if you have difficulties with American tourists. I suspect that's also why the inhabitants of Firenze have become such massive cunts themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1075)