GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
My friend went to the US a couple of days ago on Work & Travel program. She's sending me texts and videos saying how amazing it is and how much money they make doing shit jobs. :lol2: I feel like crying right now. It took her 2 days to think about not returning here.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
My friend went to the US a couple of days ago on Work & Travel program. She's sending me texts and videos saying how amazing it is and how much money they make doing shit jobs. :lol2: I feel like crying right now. It took her 2 days to think about not returning here.
Yeah, being a waiter/waitress here can make you pretty decent money. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't return. I know a couple people who moved here on tourist visas and have no intention of going back.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

Gotta have a code

@Martin
Buy your own pr0n, Dru.

Yeah, but a burger made by people with shit jobs still costs you 10 bucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 328)