Westworld (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think the real him died, it hits home his point of the last 20 minutes more if he did. But yeah he was working on a host for sure so will be peculiar to see who it is, if it's a copy of him.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
radekas

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #164
    I think they left Ford's fate open because they are not sure if Hopkins will be back. With the way it ended they can go either way depending on Hopkins' decision.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Oh man, 2017 hasn't even started yet.... 2018? :sad: What I hate about the wait is that I usually forget what happened in the previous season by the time a new one comes out. I haven't followed GoT since since season 5 and I can't remember what went on.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I agree, we would have forgotten almost everything, at least an old person like me, diagnosed with chronic depression and crucial social disorders.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    IMDB says it's 2018. But I didn't see anywhere it's mid year.

It seems just certain we're gonna wait AT LEAST a full year, which was kinda of expected. But if we add another 6 months to that it's gonna be cruel. :D
    Lol yeah, the kid part was more of an educated guess on my part. I would add a couples months to their initial estimations, stuff always he's pushed back. Especially when it's still a young show.

I can see April or May. This will probably take Game of Thrones spot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)