Westworld (7 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Great episode, I mean holy shit.

But does it mean there will be no Ford or MIB in season 2?
MIB gets his wish of the hosts fighting back. He's definitely sticking around.
Oh man, 2017 hasn't even started yet.... 2018? :sad: What I hate about the wait is that I usually forget what happened in the previous season by the time a new one comes out. I haven't followed GoT since since season 5 and I can't remember what went on.
It takes me a couple of episodes of GoT every season to vaguely remember the characters/plotlines. Since Westworld isn't nearly as big world wise, I'm hoping it's easier to remember.
The last two episodes were really strong. Great TV.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
icemaη;5425393 said:
MIB gets his wish of the hosts fighting back. He's definitely sticking around.

It takes me a couple of episodes of GoT every season to vaguely remember the characters/plotlines. Since Westworld isn't nearly as big world wise, I'm hoping it's easier to remember.
The last two episodes were really strong. Great TV.
I thought he got shot, that's why I was wondering.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
For season 2, i would like to see some more of the samuraiworld, but i guess the title of the show wont allow that...
(That could hopefully give a spinoff)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I don't know. Maybe it's just a reference to the movie, where we see three worlds. The plot is all about the characters in Westworld. The truly wtf would be if other worlds already exists.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This finale was virtually perfect in a variety if different ways.

Recency bias and all, but I think this might be one of the best seasons of TV I've ever seen.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This finale was virtually perfect in a variety if different ways.

Recency bias and all, but I think this might be one of the best seasons of TV I've ever seen.
It is pretty great, HBO never disappoints but Breaking Bad is still my #1

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It is pretty great, HBO never disappoints but Breaking Bad is still my #1
It's not at my very top, but it's up there.

One of my favorite things in TV shows are twists that are set up coherently and well executed, and those last two episodes had more than even many good shows have in a few seasons. I love the fact that even though I expected most of them, partly due all those internet theories, there were still surprises, like Ford's masterplan and Maeve's escape all being part of the new narrative (probably my favorite tidbit really, as it softens a lot of the criticism I had about that part of the show).

Honestly, the only small blemish on that otherwise perfect piece of television were those useless security guards imo.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Btw I said seasons, not shows.

And it's at a level where I'd only place a few very select others above it, and a couple ones besides it. Probably among ranks 4-10 or sth, if I'd make a list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)