Westworld (3 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
But Caleb erased the system altogether
that’s a different system, otherwise Maeve and Bernard/Arnold wouldn’t be alive either

- - - Updated - - -

If I understood right, she is now in the system. Which means she can be anything/anyone now. I don't know if we will see her as a character but at least she is there. I may be wrong.
it’s definitely confusing

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
that’s a different system, otherwise Maeve and Bernard/Arnold wouldn’t be alive either

- - - Updated - - -

it’s definitely confusing
Her memories were erased no? She uses her final memory to infiltrate Rehoboam and give control of it to Caleb. That said the show can easily write her back in.
Also,
How long does it take for a person to be covered in dust in a closed room? Another jumbled timeline season up next?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
In addition to being the worst season of Westworld the fighting scenes are especially bad. The last episode action scenes are written by a 12-year old game developer. I was wondering if I am watching a Rambo parody. Bollywood quality...

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hale conveniently became the next antagonist
You got Hale, the new Williams in black, Maeve, Aaron Paul, possibly Dolores coming back as herself or converting from one of her many copies, Arnold/Bernard waking up, all of Dolores’ copies. I’m curious to see how it pans out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)