Westworld (2 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
those creators sure are a bunch of edgy donkeys HEH HEH LOOK HOW WE SUBVERT YOUR EXPECTATIONS JUST LIKE OUR SHOW OMG SO CREATIVE WHAT IZ REAL AND WHAT IZ NOT HEHEH

:inter:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Interestng. I will not watch trailers.
I think that's a terrible idea.

- - - Updated - - -

We had no way of knowing if a theory was true now that won't be the case
those creators sure are a bunch of edgy donkeys HEH HEH LOOK HOW WE SUBVERT YOUR EXPECTATIONS JUST LIKE OUR SHOW OMG SO CREATIVE WHAT IZ REAL AND WHAT IZ NOT HEHEH

:inter:
https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/10/...ever-gonna-give-you-up-jonathan-nolan-youtube

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is it just me or has this show got Morata tier second season blues

From genuinely interesting show to "look at muh stronk womyns" being the theme of every single scene.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven't managed survive the first episode in this new season, I fell asleep halfway through around three times already.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not sure what you guys on, enjoying this season 2 for sure, its defenitely a cerebral sci fi aloof show, latest episode was fantastic. This is the kind of plots you see in high brow dystopic sci fi books.

- - - Updated - - -

If one thing is clear, I get the Lost comparison for this season so far, the far off plot/flash forward/flashback combo and the super mysterious intricate characters give you a Lost feeling a bit this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)