Westworld (8 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm not sure what you guys on, enjoying this season 2 for sure, its defenitely a cerebral sci fi aloof show, latest episode was fantastic. This is the kind of plots you see in high brow dystopic sci fi books.

- - - Updated - - -

If one thing is clear, I get the Lost comparison for this season so far, the far off plot/flash forward/flashback combo and the super mysterious intricate characters give you a Lost feeling a bit this season.
It's still very good tv, one has to recognize however that the first season had more of a direction plotwise

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah because the first season on the surface was straight forward amusement park being controlled. Season 2 in first glance is Mad Max world, super chaotic. And they dont spoonfeed you whats happening so it simmers awhile in terms of what direction its taking. The same was true for season 1, we only got what the general plot was on that season nearing the end.

The opening sequence of the new episode, the indian colonial scenes, was fairly great. Showing us in neat way how messed up this world is, that they have these theme parks litterally right next to eachother.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Did we really? We didn’t know much in the beginning of the first season either.
We didn't know anything at first, but the sequence of events in each episode lead to something and it built up. There was the maze, Ford's schemes, Man in black in search of answers, etc.

This season it's a bit more chaotic and free for all, and doesn't look like it will lead to somewhere for now at least.

Maybe you just gotta take it like how it is, It's still quality as I said previously

- - - Updated - - -

There needs to be more MIB

- - - Updated - - -

First season was insight into the AI and consciousness (interesting)

This season is more 'us against the world' (X-men ish) [Ok I'm joking :D]

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
We didn't know anything at first, but the sequence of events of each episode lead to something and it built up. There was the maze, Ford's schemes, Man in black in search of answers, etc.

This season it's a bit more chaotic and free for all, and doesn't look like it will lead to somewhere for now at least.

Maybe you just gotta take it like how it is, It's still quality as I said previously

- - - Updated - - -

There needs to be more MIB
But isn’t that basically what they’re doing this season too (looking for the place with some kind of weapon)? It’s just the other way around.

Oh. You updated your post:

“First season was insight into the AI and consciousness (interesting)”

It most certainly still is.

OP
radekas

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #249
    Say what you want about the first 3 episodes but the 4th one was fucking fantastic.

maybe because it had no Dolores :shifty:

Felt almost like a season finale greatness.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Freaking hell! What an episode. Best one up to now

MIB scenes were amazing, Bernard ones too

and Ford obviously made a replica of himself

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I hope it delivers! The eastworld! I have really high expectations for it, hopefully it will provoke a spin off.
    I ve only seen the 3rd episode. Yes the first one was quite disappointing, the surprise is gone, the dark secrets are out, the mystery is unveiled and it seemed that it couldn't become interesting again. But as the man in Black said, the stakes are real now!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    What a great season so far, really enjoying it.

Especially all the different stories at the same time, never lets it get boring.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Episodes are really picking up, top notch quality for the three last ones.

Anthony Hopkins is back bitches :nico:

:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
    Omgz! :tuttosport: So happy.

He's probably transfered his mind into data or something. Hopefully he's still going to play a big role and not be meaningless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)