Westworld (3 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yep, can't wait. Maeve waking up again will be dope.

And Who knew William was that fucking messed up. Jeez.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
How was it out of the realm of possibilities that it'd be his daughter? Like he could have thought otherwise, but at least keep some doubts

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Westworld is changing the game

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shiet this was great

- - - Updated - - -

The post credit was there to confuse and hinting at MiB was being recreated, but I think that was him alive and they're fucking with us (and with him)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's official. Westworld redefines TV, genius level storytelling. What an insane finale.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously Kudos to Jonathan Nolan. He is his brothers equal with this immensely beautifully told season. First one is just an appetizer compared to this giant of season, especially last episodes.

I'm avid reader of mind bending dystopian sci fi novels, so it will be extra fun to follow what his vision will be of this outside world we never seen. Outside seeing the Delos mansion basically.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The show is just incredible. I finished watching it last night and it just moved the borders within the sci-fi game. Nolan and his brother are both insane, and oh, thank God for that. Totally flawless Tv Show and worth watching over and over again. Time won't kill this one, it will just stick forver as a gem and something that brought something totally new. Imdb should have 1-10 ranks, and Westworld as a new star after the number 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)